Friends needing to lose 100 :)

Options
2»

Replies

• sschneider1202
    Options
    Hello!!!! Starting goal was 125 to lose, I'm down to 92 to lose. I eat about 1800 calories and I workout by boxing. :) I always love to have more friends with similar goals! Everyone feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Nickielost
    Options
    I just started on Thursday so feel free to add me. We can be losers (and I mean that in a good way) together =D
  • djm528
    djm528 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started today and have about 128lbs to go. I would be happy to be part of your group!
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've got 82 lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 pounds to lose, you can add me if you want!
  • Beba_Diva
    Options
    My first goal is 94 LBS. I am feeling very motivated so feel free to add me!
  • miranda_walker2011
    Options
    I have 95lbs to lose.
  • amontalvo29
    Options
    Add me I need to loose 100 pounds.
  • spanishempress27
    spanishempress27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking forward to 2014 being the year that I make that change! It would be even easier with support and motivation from others on the same journey. Cheers to us on making this change!
  • Steeners
    Options
    Need to lose 108, 98 left to go! Please feel free to add me :)
  • jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am starting my weight loss journey (again) with 100+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me. I think that having a group of folks working together toward similar goals would be extremely helpful :)
  • hhansen27
    hhansen27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am starting back up as I joined MFP at the beginning of last year and then slacked off half way through the year I still have around 130 lbs to go. I think my problem was not surrounding myself with people with the same goals.
  • cjanaro
    cjanaro Posts: 33
    Options
    I am looking to drop 125, I want to get as many people involved as possible anyone willing to join me feel free to add I would love to join this group!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I lost 100...gained back 13! (yikes). Recommitted and want to lose my 13 pound gain plus another 60 or so! Motivated!!
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have lost 130 pounds in 5 years and I have 50 to go, then another 20 to go after that. ! Feel free to add me.