Fitbit Flex

Options
I was considering getting one of these, mostly because it can be used in the water and I do a lot of water exercise in the summer months. If you have used one, How do you like it? Is it worth the money? Is it easy to use? Would you buy one again, or something different if you had the chance? Appreciative of any feedback before I buy one.

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    While it can be used in the water, it's not designed to track water exercise or swimming, if that matters. I love Fitbits but I didn't love the Flex but mainly for reasons that no one else would care about.
  • aquamomma
    aquamomma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SHOOT! Do you know of one that works to track water activity? Thanks for the info!
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Also contemplating getting the Flex because it's cheaper and prettier than the Force... In for responses :)
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have the Flex and I love it. More than anything I use it as a motivator to get up off my butt and move. If I see my friends getting more steps than me, it forces me to walk the stairs a few times. I've had mine about 5 months now and I feel lost without it.