I just ate 8 hostess powdered dounuts :(

Options
2»

Replies

• rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just tell myself that someone licked them to get the powdered sugar to stick. I can't EVEN look at them after that. LOL :) Mind tricks my young padawan! Follow the way of the Jedi...

THIS. IS. GENIUS...MANY,. MANY THANKS........
  • davepearson86
    davepearson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    arnold-is-numero-uno-o.gif

relax it's just donuts now move on.
  • no1dragn
    no1dragn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yummmm. Doughnuts are a weakness of mine too. Actually any cakey item. But everyone is right, log it and move on. (or share...just sayin')
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Sounds like its time for a big run! :)

You could try logging before you eat. One or even two doughnuts might not freak you out or push you over, but by the time you pull out your phone or computer to log that third one you'll be thinking pretty hard about the consequences.

Some people find it better to look at their calorie deficit over a week rather than daily, allows you to have those little splurges without beating yourself up, and gives you time to make up for it later.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I definitely ate too much over the holidays and the price I get to pay, every time I eat too much, is the knowledge that I am going to feel like I want to gnaw my arm off because I am so "hungry" for about 3 days when I get back to my normal deficit. My planned deficit is only 250 calories a day since I am trying to lose 0.5 pounds a week right now, so not something that should cause such a dramatic reaction, yet it does. I hate that feeling of crazy hunger, but as long as I keep to the plan 3 days later I will be back in the groove and it won't be so bad. Sometimes the game is mental.

tl;dr - suck it up for a few days and eat on plan and you will likely stop having as many cravings.
  • stevocb
    Options
    Haha it was SOOO GOOODBADDDDDDDD. Keeping it really light today... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: