A new twist on the B&A picture thing.

Options

Replies

• Shaqueta
    Options
    That's an excellent way to show how far you've come. Love it!! Congratulations to you. That's a blessing. Can't wait til I loose 71 lbs
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I will have to come back and take a peak at home no pics at work! :)
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    That is just awesome!!! Now I really regret not measuring myself with tape measure through this whole thing.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Really cute idea, you look Amazing!!
  • MonkeyMoo08
    Options
    Great job!! I've never seen a before and after like this! I want to do this when I'm down to my goal weight.
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    WOW, what a transformation! Congrats!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look so great! and how awesome to see such a concrete representation of the success you've had! Thanks for sharing - you really motivate me! I'm going to go for a walk now!
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!! I love the measuring tape trick, keep up the great work!!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You made my day! I bet yours is pretty good too!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! What a way to put the changes in perspective! Keep up the great work!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!!
  • mizzjessie
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    Love the idea! Wish I had thought to take my measurements when I first started. You look fabulous!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    WOW! what a great idea! and what an amazing job you've done! congrats!
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! What an awesome way to see just how much you have lost! I want to go home and try this :smile:
  • skinnyack
    Options
    That's awesome! I love this idea!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Wow! Great idea and amazing results!! Are you wearing a body bug? If so, how do you like it?
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I was getting discouraged with the scale not moving for three weeks so to look at my measurements in this way was a HUGE encouragement to me.

And, yes, I wear a BodyBugg. I love it! Anyone who is serious about their weight loss and wanting to eat a well, balanced diet should get one!

You all are looking great as well. Keep it up!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!