Its all about changing your mindset

Options
I cant explain why i managed to put the weight on I had...
There were triggers, but i did nothing about them... oh ive reached 95kg, i should really lose some weight... woops, ive cracked the 100, i should really lose some weight etc etc

it wasnt until i got some photos back from my sisters wedding that i realised how "fat" i really was. I was embarrassed by it.
It was also because i had proposed to my girlfriend a month prior that i finally realised i needed to get my fat *kitten* into gear.

i couldnt look like a fat slob for her at our wedding. She had been trying to get me to sign up at her gym for months n months, but i always made lame excuses for not wanting to go.

Now i push myself to go the gym, even if i dont feel up to it. 30 minutes working out is better than 30 minutes eating junk food and sitting on the couch.

My thought process has changed, my food intake has changed (although i do like the odd treat from time to time). My life has changed... and all for the better :-)

My transformation so far...

August 1 2013
old_me_zpse8abdd57.jpg

January 7 2014
IMG_0418_zps579fcbe9.jpg

Replies

• katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • rusty01hc
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!

Thanks for that. I'm getting there. Still got plenty of work to do to reach my goal and possibly beyond, but its a journey, and not a sprint.
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job .congrat
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! You look younger!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You do look younger! And much healthier!

Congrats!
  • chepurner
    chepurner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats!looking great!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Great approach - You will look great for your wedding
  • FixIngMe14
    Options
    I agree with the mindset thing.

You btw look fantastic. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Congrats on your success! You are so right about the mindset!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You should be really proud of the progress that you have made! :drinker:
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! YOU ARE DOING IT WITH POWER & GUSTO!!!!! YOU AND YOUR SWEETHEART ARE SO BLESSED!!!!!! YOU TOOK CHARGE.... AND YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST YOU THAT YOU CAN BE!!!!!!
    HOW AWESOME IS THAT!? ITS PERFECT, BROTHER!!!!

LIVE LONG, AND PROSPER!!!!!! NE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW FIT & FIRM BODY!!!! KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK!!!

NEVER TURN BACK...... MOVE FORWARD IN THE EXCELLENCE YOU NOW KNOW AS YOU!!!!!

MUCH PEACE & LOVE! :flowerforyou:
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great. Totally with you on the mindset!
  • rusty01hc
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. I appreciate the support.
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Wow! You look great. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!