5'4 new mom's journey from obese to healthy

Options

Replies

• Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! I am 5'1" and so I know it's hard being short so you give me much motivation! How early did you start working out after being pregnant? I am currently 26 weeks and I am not sure what to expect!
  • KYAliceG
    KYAliceG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to stick to it and would love for you to share some secrets you found that worked for you.
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    This is exactly where I am now - to where I want to be. So thank you for the inspiration :flowerforyou: You look awesome, and have two beautiful chidren! Congrats to your hubby too, that's fantastic that you were such a huge support to each other.
  • thintami2
    thintami2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job, you have an adorable family.
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You rock!
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Our stats are very similar, although I'm 33 and my kids are 11 and 8. 140 looks AMAZING on you! This helps me to put into perspective what I can look like. I think my ultimate goal is 130, but I guess I'll know when I get close. Right now I'm at 183 and NOT loving the way I look at all! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jessimaaka
    Jessimaaka Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I could have almost written this! Well, I was 120s during highschool. Quit smoking and gained 25lbs and found myself at a starting weight of 180lbs for my first child. Topped out at 230 in Aug 2012 when pregnant. Got down to 159 July 2013 to find out I'm pregnant with #2. Currently 27 weeks pregnant and weighing in at 183...I hope to get down to 140 after this pregnancy! Such an inspiration, you look amazing! I know the feeling of avoiding pictures, not wanting to post them to FB....and then feeling like you miss out on those photo ops that you can never get back with your newborn.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family!! You look FANTASTIC girl and I love the last pic with you/your kids :-). I'm 5'4 and my goal is to get down to about 140. While my weight is distributed a little differently than yours, its encouraging to have an idea as to what I'll look like at that weight by seeing your pics. Great job :flowerforyou: !
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! ????. Super inspiring! Go YOU!

I'm 5'4 as well, and hoping to get to 140 (sitting right around 200 at the moment--but down from 243). You give me hope that I CAN do it!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look HAPPY and beautiful! You also have a beautiful family! Very inspiring! :)
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WowWWWWW! How awesome! There's hope! Good for hubby too!
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Check you out! Amazing! :happy:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job and beautiful family!
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in your before and after photos! You and I are the same height and have similar goals! keep it up.
  • cfc32flvrs
    cfc32flvrs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Aw, the last picture is so cute! Congrats, what an inspiration!
  • chubbybword123
    chubbybword123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family!!! Congratulations, you look awesome!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS:)
  • Leaping_Lemur
    Leaping_Lemur Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    All I can add is, Wow!!! Great job!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're looking fan-freakin'-tastic!!!
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What a hot mom! You definitely rock the blonde-congrats to you! Great job.:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!