Starting AGAIN!! c'mon!!!!

Options
Trying hard make positive changes in my life, remotivating myself to reach the goal i set ~ properly in my head ~ more than a year ago....so...
Let today be the beginning of my new fitness regime, (starting on a tuesday too ~ never heard of for me) that the motivation will remain, and i will reach my goal by being my fittest ive ever been by the time i hit my 40th birthday, 14 months and counting.....lets go!!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• Tig_
    Tig_ Posts: 32
    Options
    That's awesome that you are so focused and ready to start again! Bring it on! xx
  • briaa0213
    Options
    That's great to hear! I recently had a scare at the doctors office when they took my weight. I decided then that I have to change today for a more healthier me. Good luck and you can do it!!!
  • TRobinson43
    TRobinson43 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's is what a healthy lifestyle is about. Don't look back at the past, just keep starting again everyday and keep on making more good than bad choices!!

Good Luck:)
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    your motivation is great! Also the picture of you in the nike outfit looks VERY fit!! keep doing whatever your doing!!:smile:
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    I started "again" today too!!! It seems like the pounds just keep packing on and the energy level and movement keep decreasing. Now that I am officially "in my forties!!" I need to get it done. I have no one to blame but myself. And I am hopeful that my motivation will rub off on my hubby and daughter (she's only seven, but I see a bad lazy habit forming). Luckily my four-year-old son isn't there yet and I plan on keeping it that way! Good luck to you on your journey. Surely it will be different this time as I have NEVER started something on a Tuesday either. YA US!!!! :happy:
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Starting again too! reaching 40 too! We can do this, you sound motivated, this helps me get motivated! Good job!
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 in 11 months 22 days and counting. My goal is to be fit, to feel better than I've felt in a long time, by my birthday. Lets do this together!!
  • PetaBee
    Options
    Hitting my 40th in 6 months - seems like a common motivator to get fit! Best of luck to all.
  • Fittykitty11
    Options
    Started AGAIN yesterday. Get it get it!
  • cocobun397
    Options
    Starting again tomorrow! After a whole week of killing my diet .. cyber hug for motivation :D
  • Worthy2justdoit
    Options
    Woooo Hooo So I am not by my self. I have actually made a goal of losing 60lbs 02/2013, but have lost some and gained a lot..I have continued to journal for that entire time..one full year as of 02/2014..so I have learned me enough I feel..honestly.. I am so ready to start seeing the numbers go down..down..down..but my actions have to add up to do that.. so I am here again....for the following: Try... Try...:drinker: Try...The Key to Success.. I'm not QUITING!!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!!!! I'm working on being the best shape of my life at 48 !
    We CAN do this! Its my new life to be around as long as possible for my kiddo's.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, and anyone else.
  • AngieD2203
    AngieD2203 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Aww, so great to hear everyone's feeling the vibe!!
    I went back to a fitness class tonight that I had stopped doing, first official bit of exercise I've done in two months!! Omg it's such a love/hate relationship I have with fitness, I hate it whilst I'm sweating away wishing it was over but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the buzz of achievement afterwards, tick ✅ another day done!! 800+ calories obliterated!! (Not normal for me at all, happy with half that calorie burn on a normal day, but whilst I'm motivated I'm going with it!! ????)
    My motivation hit the roof today, maybe a little excessive but hey onwards and upwards! I'm very lucky my weight is not my biggest issue, but we all have the same motivation to get to where we all want to be!!! BRING IT ON!!!!
  • AngieD2203
    AngieD2203 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That was last year after two rounds of Insanity! Felt so good, that should be motivation to keep going, but I let it slide after two weeks holidays ????☀️????????????????????????????????????????
    your motivation is great! Also the picture of you in the nike outfit looks VERY fit!! keep doing whatever your doing!!:smile: