What is your goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• tj_17
    tj_17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 55-60 pounds! I'm doing Zumba 5-6 times a week while eating 1600-1800 calories.I'll be eating healthy, drinking lots of water, & of course, adding some toning exercises=) I'll also be starting to run a mile once I hit about 155; if I lose 30-40 pounds by July I'll be a happy girl!:D (Still aiming higher!)
  • thinin2014now
    Options
    How many pounds would you like to lose by July 1, 2014.
    > 100 lbs. Realistically, between 50-70 lbs.

How will you go about doing it?
    > Doing what I'm doing now. Will keep exercising, log everything I eat, keep a positive attitude, and most importantly keep motivated. As heavy as I am now, I can't deviate from this plan. Gotta do it.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hopefully have lost my last ten pounds by then, or at least be very close. I just plan on keeping everything basically the same, continue with my workouts assigned by my trainer, and eat at a slight deficit while hitting macros. Only major difference is that I'll be trying to get in a bit more cardio as one of my goals now is to be able to run 5k without having to walk at all.
  • skvbrevity
    skvbrevity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose twenty pounds by summertime. I purchased some home exercise equipment (because I am rural & do not have gym access easily). I set it up in front of a window where the sun rises, & a nice flatscreen TV & a desk nearby that will hold an iPad. The idea is that the time in the evenings when I watch TV &/or scroll fb, that I move in some form or fashion in addition to regular timed exercise that I do first thing every weekday. Obviously, I'm looking for support & ideas through myfitnesspal & keeping track for accountability purposes. I'm jumpstarting my plan at the present time & will join a team for an organized "Scale Back" program through my work at the end of this month this is designed to lost a minimum of ten pounds before Easter. Having a plan is always the first step!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I think you accidentally posted this in the wrong section-this is the maintenance area :smile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose a MINIMUM of 23 lb this year and it would be nice if I lost it by July, but I'm not bothered to meet a specific deadline.

The only "deadline" I'm excited to meet is March 25 (one year on MFP and logging)...my goal for awhile now has been to hit onederland by then and I'm definitely on track to, as I just have 3 lb to lose before I get there :-)
  • tessarbrand
    Options
    I want to lose 50 lbs by my graduation in May. I can't wait to go swimming with my daughter and not be self conscious of myself! This is my life and I am going to live. I know we can both reach our goals! I'll be right here every day with you. It is possible.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Lose 45 2 50 pounds. Stay eating right drinking plenty of water workout harder
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was at my maintaining weight before the Holidays and now my goal is to get back there. I really would have liked to have started off the New Year at my maintaining weight, but I didn't let it happen...next year! ....I will continue to do what I've been doing and track everything in MFP, exercise at least 30 min-60min 6 days a week., drink enough water and get enough rest. I've only got about 7-10pds to lose, I'll have it off long before July.
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    40lbs is my goal...
    I began running lightly and dancing my way through it with the Wii. :flowerforyou:
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My goal is to go from a size 10 down to a size 8. Not sure how many pounds that will be because I'm trying to build muscle and lost body fat! I'm starting a local 8 week Fitness Resolution next week to help me reach my goal!

Good Luck to everybody on their goals!! :wink:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 55lbs to get to goal, however, I would settle with half of that by July 1st. I lost my first 100lbs within a year but now it is taking me going on two years to lose the last little bit.
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My goal is a non-scale one.
    My goal is to get my binge eating/overeating under control, mainly by eating 3 meals a day without snacks (works better for me this way). That's it. And once I can achieve this, I will lose weight, garantied. How much I don't know, and I don't really care at this point. I just need to built a healthy relationship with food before focusing on anything else goal weight wise.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    0 lost and 0 gained would suit me down to the ground :)

Bingo. This is the maintenance group.