looking for friends for support and inspiration

Options
Hello! I am trying to get back on track with loosing weight. Last year around this time, I went on the HCG diet. I lost a lot of weight and kept most of it of for a long time, but then I quit smoking a few months ago. Guess what. Yep, it all came back. I am not wanting to go on that extreme of a diet again. However, I am having trouble just sticking to a regular healthy diet. I am looking to hopefully lose around 50 pounds. I don't really gave any friends that are concerned about thier weight. If you'd be ok tethered in trying to lose weight together, please add me.

Replies

• beakers32
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago on weight watchers so I know how you feel. I am trying to do this by using mfp and I could also use some support. I have sent a friend request. If you would like we can support each other and make this the healthy and slow process it needs to be. I cannot have a fast process because I will lose interest so I am trying to take it nice and slow.
  • haleb1888
    Options
    Friend request sent. I am getting back into it myself. I lost 30lbs and took 2months off. I still have 30 more pounds to lose. This app has helped a lot and I login daily. Anyone else feel free to add me too. :-)
  • saviarre
    saviarre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I actually quit smoking back in October... and promptly had to buy a larger pant-size. So I'm right there with you!
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request too. I quite smoking several years ago and I know that pain! Always looking to add supportive, active MFP friends. I started about 2 years ago and have lost lots of the friends I started with :(.
  • aliceconnors
    aliceconnors Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ive added u x
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can add me as well :D
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me for support x