35 and over ladies?

Options

Replies

• Debbieknight75
    Debbieknight75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm 38 and during the last few years it have lost a total of 11 stone but the last year or so the same two stone keeps coming and going so I have 17lbs to lose this time and I'm wanting to tone up to , I'm a mum to 4 children and I have a grandson that unlike my mum I want to be able to play with, I'm married to Eddie who's a soldier so I find myself alone a lot of the time that's when I'm not working my two jobs, I have been back on here for 6 days and I would like to make friends in our age bracket too please feel free to add me :-)
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 in two weeks. I've already lost the majority of my goal but still have a little more to go. My main aim for 2014 is to lose the remainder and tone up.
    I'm on here daily and motivate and support my MFP buddies.

Please feel free to add me ????
  • NickyHeath
    NickyHeath Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicky 42 I've lost some weight all ready on my own I now have another 17lbs to loose but I now have a fitbit which will help and I've synced it to myfitnesspal but now its getting tough to loose the final weight and keep motivated
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and have 31 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    hi i am Tracy 38 and need to loss at least another 3 stone, feel free to add me
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies
    I am 39 years old. I was really involved on MFP for about a year. With personal problems and getting burnt out I gave up. I only worked out maybe 3 times in Oct and Nov. I am back :) Been working out about 4-5 days a week for the last month. I now need to get my diet down again. Lookiing for that happy medium. I was working out to much before. It was not a life style change, a quick fix. Not sure if that makes any sense. Feel free to add me. I would love new friends. You really do lose alot of friends and support when you are MIA for awhile :(
  • elizabeth3787
    elizabeth3787 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im Elizabeth. I am 45 years old. Lost about 100 pounds in the past. Recently have gone through a very stressful time. I allowed myself to lose myself!!! (sounds crazy?) Anyhow I gained about 30 pounds I took off about 7. (sigh)

Its 2014 and i cant make anymore excuses. This time my health is involved. I have got to take control and I will.
  • gingerlocks13
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle - I am 36 and love to make new friends! I have a fair amount of weight to lose and a positive attitude about doing it! I love to be friends with people that will share their food diary to give me good ideas and motivation!! I exercise 5-6 days a week and try to eat pretty sensibly. I am located in Columbus, Ohio - if anyone is here and wants to get together in person to work out/be active - def add me!!
  • boymom75
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 38 as well. Lost a bunch in 2010, 60+ but really having a problem getting these last 20-25 off! Feel free to add me, I log on daily and am super motivated! We can do this! 2014 is our year!
    Good luck to us all!!!:)
  • socorrogarza1
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Socorro. I am 49 years old and my goal is to lose 65 lbs. I have tried weight watchers and that was pretty good but I got burnt out on counting points. I actually was more focused on the points than what I was putting in my mouth. I have had better luck with this one and it doesn't cost me one cent :) Surprisingly, I only put on 2 lbs over the Christmas season, so that is a great start for me. I resisted baking cookies this year and did not do a ton of drinking either. Now I need to bump up my water intake and add exercise to my plan. I would love some encourage and would love to encourage others.

Happy New Years!! Let's do this.....

Socorro:drinker:
  • manfyh
    manfyh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Sam and have been stuck around the same weight for the last few months, have started the New Year with JNL Fusion and thought it wouldn't be another fad DVD, was I wrong, it's fab, loving it and hoping it will make a difference. Need to up the training tho as hubby wants me to join him in Tough Mudder this year, dreading it but really want to do it!!! Just struggling to run more than to the end of the road and back at the moment. Love to chat with you all to keep each other motivated, and to keep me from hitting the biscuit jar ;0)
    Big hugs Sam x
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • JennyGirl1217
    Options
    I'm Jenny. Just turned 40. Looking for motivating friends!!
  • abbimae33
    abbimae33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie,

I'm brand new to the site and 39 turning 40 this summer. Need to get in gear and would love to be-friend you and the others. You'll have to add me or tell me how to add friends because I do not know how lol!
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, Age 45 and need to lose 10 lbs to feel good in my skin and in my clothes.
  • nancr2000
    nancr2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! 45 yrs old here. 5'11" and put on 10 lbs since July, so looking to lose that and another 9.
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have about 30 lbs to lose (honestly I'm not sure of the number because i'm scared to get on the scale!!) Please add me. I'd love some friends and motivation!

Trying to eat right, do some exercise... the usual suspects. My clothes don't fit... so I'm working towards that!!
  • shyjaan
    shyjaan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 35 turning 36 in May! I'm 5'2 and starting weight was 196. Please feel free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • wendybeale7
    wendybeale7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    nearly 10 years over 35 but would love some ladies about my age to work towards this journey with. Please feel free to friend me.