Does anyone else have 100lbs + to lose?

Options
Hi :)

I just started today and am hoping to lose 100 lbs...I was thinking of making a group for others who want to lose 100lbs + so we can all support each other and motivate each other, what do people think? Or is anyone aware of another group that is active at the moment I could join?

Thanks

:)

Replies

• Anng1988
    Options
    Hey!
    I started a few days ago, I'm looking to lose 120 lbs. Its such a difficult thing to do without support. I'd love to help motivate and be motivated in return :)
  • bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've just added you, we can support each other ! :)
  • meg_0103
    Options
    feel free to add me too :) i am starting over again and need some awesome support. over 100lbs to lose total but starting small with just trying to reach 200.
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I have a similar amount of weight to lose
  • Amiokaytolive
    Options
    You can add me. I have about the same left to lose. :D
  • karriblue
    karriblue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have 100# to loose. I'm trying to go about it in 10# increments with a "treat" at the end of each 10#. My first "treat" is new undies. :)
  • teandvodka
    Options
    I have about the same weight to loose ! I've added you.
    I'm looking for someone I can talk to when I feel like I'm about to eat junk, and I'm not motivated anymore. We could send each other whatever we ate for the day, etc ...
  • JenLikes2Rock
    Options
    Raises Hand. I do, I do. I'd love some more friends for the ride. I have about 120lbs to lose.

Best of luck!
  • gibbsal12
    gibbsal12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I've been working on my weight about a year now and could use some support! I'm afraid to get back on the scale and see where I'm at after the holidays and no exercise. Bad Me! I was been down 35lb and probably back up 25lb.... I sure hope not. Feels like it thou. Blah....
  • veronicapulido186
    Options
    Hello there I need to loose 100lbs myself add me we can support each other
  • misfitsgurl08
    misfitsgurl08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yall can add me if youd like. I am restarting once again, seems like everytime I get a good flow going something happens and my weight loss gets put on the back burner. =/ Looking for support and motivation. Starting over time and time again really takes the motivation out of you.
  • kvallejo11
    kvallejo11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I have just about 100 lbs to lose. I'm turning 40 in little over a year and would like to be as close to my goal weight as possible.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose! Do you guys want to start a private group?!

That way we can share stuff without everyone seeing it
  • moltmann1
    moltmann1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I have 100+ to lose. I'm just starting, so I will be here awhile.
  • monicamhenry
    monicamhenry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes I want to join I have over 100 pounds to lose! I've gotta do this.
  • twilightforever37
    Options
    DITTO!
  • FitWitBrit
    FitWitBrit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need to loose over 100lbs myself. I agree support will make it easier...feel free to add me :-)
  • JJHnIOWA
    Options
    Right here with you, would need to lose 120 to be at the "ideal weight."

Would settle for 70 or 80 tho. :wink:
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also have 100# to loose. I'm trying to go about it in 10# increments with a "treat" at the end of each 10#. My first "treat" is new undies. :)

That's a really good idea!! I think I might do the same with treats after every 10 lbs :) thank you!