46 yo Returning to MFP in So Cal :)

Options
Hey everyone... I'm returning to MFP after being gone for too long... At one point I lost 50 pounds and now I'm disappointed that I have gained back 42 of those pounds...Obviously this isn't something I can stop at any time!

I am a Food addict and I just went to my first meeting for FAA in my state. I"m on a stricter eating plan and YES!, It's quite filling and very satisfying because it tastes so good. Now the only thing I need to do is cook a weeks worth of meals and pack them for breakfasts and lunches.

I'm returning to work next week and i'm going in prepared this year ~ 2014 is going to be the year I make changes...

Anyone else have some experiences dealing with FAA (Food Addicts Anonymous) ? Email me since It is ANONYMOUS.

The reason I joined FAA is because I saw my friend lose 165 pounds in a year by working this plan.... I"m working to lose 100 pounds... if it's in a year.. GREAT! .. .if it's not in a year... that's fine too.. I just want to be healthier and thinner... it took me 25 yrs to get here... and I don't expect to be thin again in 1 yr...

Any hard core suggestions? Besides drink water, measure, and exercise?

Replies

• thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am returning myself after being gone for a bit. I also had lost 50 and then after not logging and being gone gained some back....Add me if you would like and also anyone else feel free....can never have too much support here!
  • monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello Monica~

I my goal it to reach 100lbs lost as well. I am always looking for more friends. I try to log in everyday and I have an open diary.

Monica
  • GoGushi
    Options
    Hi there, Im returning to MFP too and am ready to stick to it this time, I was doing so well and I let a couple of things get in my way and before you know your back to where you started!!! I would love support from anyone who has got a lot of weight to lose and is keen to have a good support circle.

Feel free to add me!!
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello! I had lost 30 lbs using this site for motivation and support and stopped checking in. I'm back for a second or third ... or maybe fourth... return. i can't keep up anymore, but I'm sure happy MFP is still here to keep us going. ~Cheryl