It's Friday!! What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon, brown basmati rice and asparagus ... yeah, boring but GOOOOOOOOOOD!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Halibut with a shallot/chive sauce, lots of steamed, seasoned veggies (peas, carrots, green beans), and garlic bread (and some potatoes for my husband). Sounds boring but it's yummy.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    duck confit salad, ricotta gnocchi and pumpkin creme brulee. whee!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    What is this 'pumpkin creme brulee' you speak of? :huh:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    What is this 'pumpkin creme brulee' you speak of? :huh:

i can't wait to try it! hubby and i are going to a french restaurant for supper. :) i'll let you know if i can squirrel the recipe away from the chef.
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Marinated chicken on the grill and some carne asada
  • blel0906
    Options
    Its up in the air because husband got a service call...

We were planning Breakfast for dinner-Bacon, Eggs and HashBrowns..

We may end up having Pizza if his call goes too late...Not that I can't make bacon and eggs but he is a better egg cook than I am. And I didn't thaw anything out.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian Tacos! My sons favorite. Well, he likes any kind of taco, but his dad is a vegetarian so for the ease we all do vegetarian tacos. Here is the recipe, http://www.myveggietable.com/2009/06/vegetarian-tacos.html
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    Its up in the air because husband got a service call...

We were planning Breakfast for dinner-Bacon, Eggs and HashBrowns..

We may end up having Pizza if his call goes too late...Not that I can't make bacon and eggs but he is a better egg cook than I am. And I didn't thaw anything out.

oooWWW I love breakfast for dinner!! Set an extra plate will ya?! I like mine scrambled (can't mess that up :bigsmile: )
  • Nexius8510
    Nexius8510 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nothing fancy here. With the weather changing I finally caught that cold everyone's raving about lately and can't taste anything right now due to it. Probably will just cook up a chicken breast or something! That pumpkin creme brulee sounds fabulous by the way! :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have to go to the mall, which means I will be dragged kicking and screaming to Panda Express for the Orange Chicken.
  • ZebraHead
    Options
    I have to go to the mall, which means I will be dragged kicking and screaming to Panda Express for the Orange Chicken.

methinks thou dost protest too much :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    mmmmmm

i see soup in my future :brokenheart:
  • PokenStick
    Options
    Going to Chili's to get me some fajitas! Or should I say a skillet filled with chicken, peppers, and onions...can't really call it a fajita without the tortilla and sour cream.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My wife is away, so I am on my own for dinner!! Usually, this is when I devour a large pizza....but this time around, not so much.

I have some chicken breast thawing at home. I'm gonna try my luck at mashed cauliflower too. Maybe some steamwed broccoli as well. Wish me luck!! Have a good weekend friends!
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options

I didn't care for Panda Express to much when I tried it....
  • kksn
    kksn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Falafel pitas with cucumber-yogurt dressing! I love Cooking Light foods :) Here's the link to the recipe if anyone wants:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001571454
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nothing too exciting... I'm having grilled chicken (hubby gets steak), sweet potatoe & steamed broccoli. Quick & to the point! lol
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Texas Chili with Brown Rice.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I did the "Sarge's EZ Pulled Pork," from allrecipes.com. Yum! I put it on a whole wheat hamburger bun and dipped it in a little of the juices.