This is my second day

Options
:sad: I need all the help I can get, I have been on every program there is and have lost the weight but can't keep it off. HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!:

Replies

• shortstack
    shortstack Posts: 50
    Options
    :sad: I need all the help I can get, I have been on every program there is and have lost the weight but can't keep it off. HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place then!! A life change is what it takes. Exercise, and eating right will not only help you loose the weight but keep it off. This is for life! You can exercise and eat right until you loose all the weight but you need to continue to eat right and exercise to keep it off!

Good luck and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • gaylejones
    gaylejones Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I started using this web site a few months ago. I had lost some weight, but then we went on vacation and I gained it back. It's like I lose 4 lbs, and gain back 3. The older I get the harder it gets. I am determined this time; but then I say that every time. :ohwell: This time is different. I've said that before too. I know I need to stay away from the bad carbs. I need to buy groceries for several days at a time. It's just me and my husband, and he works 2nd shift. He isn't there when I get home from work so I usually end up eating whatever I can find. I've done better today though. I've gotten all the fiber I need for today, and I'm under on my calories, carbs, & fat. I went for a 20 minute walk in the park, too. Four years ago I lost 30lbs, and then gradually gained it all back. It really does have to be a lifestyle change. Good luck! **Gayle**

47686.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • shortstack
    shortstack Posts: 50
    Options
    Gayle,

:happy: It sounds like you are on the right track now, keep up the good work!! Thanks for the encouragment!