Anyone else asking Santa for weight loss items?

Options
13»

Replies

• mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yep! Asking for body fat monitor, new shoes, comfy socks, and a new Contigo water bottle. I love mine so much I'd be lost if it broke or got lost.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options

cool I would love this toooo!!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of asking Santa for some Wii Fit games or some used DVDs off of Half.com.... my favorite website for stuff like that!:-D

Shannon
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Yes - scale, food scale and heart rate monitor are all on my list However I am thinking of buying them now so I can lose more weight before Christmas in hopes that I need pants in a smaller size!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was GONNA ask for a digital readout for my bodybugg but....that is a pretty fab food scale. I already weigh everything i can but, how freaking awesome is that??

Can I ask how you are getting on with your bodybugg?

Santa (AKA my sister) is bringing me turbo jam dvds and then after Christmas hubby and I will go buy our pressies in the sale and I would love an HRM and some reebok traintone trainers
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    A new elliptical....please...pretty please... ;)
  • Sara2525
    Sara2525 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My husband and I bought eachother a Bowflex as as early Christmas present! It is wonderful!
  • diesel85
    diesel85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm buying myself a Kinect so I can use the workout games :D other than that, I've asked for a HRM. And I get excited about the fitness section in stores too lol
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm buying myself a Kinect so I can use the workout games :D other than that, I've asked for a HRM. And I get excited about the fitness section in stores too lol

Almost forgot about the Kinect! We hope to get that soon!

That scale is AWESOME!
  • serena22289
    serena22289 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    work out clothes and a small sized elliptical!
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I asked for Kinetix for XBOX 360 or a treadclimber...and weights and a swiss ball lol that's all that's on my list:ohwell:

Careful with the Kincet. A lot of people are finding they don't have enough room to use it appropriately. You need approximately 6 feet between your body and the camera in order to use it, and more room than that if you plan on playing two player.
  • katthomas
    katthomas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of asking Santa for some Wii Fit games or some used DVDs off of Half.com.... my favorite website for stuff like that!:-D

Shannon

You are my new best friend! I had not heard of half.com until I read this - went to the site - just saved about $300 on my son's Christmas! OMG THANK YOU!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I want a HRM and new shoes oh and some new work out pants :bigsmile: mine don't fit any longer
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I want a dog for Christmas. :laugh: In my world that counts because all the walking I want to do with him/her.
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I asked for a jar of money----I pay my trainer cash, by the pounds I lose---- so I want money to go toward paying him :bigsmile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Polar F6!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for stuff to put on my list that is easy for the mother unit to buy. Unfortunately she doesn't shop online and her ability to shop stores is pretty limited due to her health so what i want has to be able to be found at target. Have been looking for things to add to my Wii... though I should probably start using my Wii Fit first...lol. I am just waiting, at this point, until my brother's visit next week. I don't want the Mii on there with my stats where his foolish self can see it...lol

You can password protect it :wink: