2013 was a success

Options
2»

Replies

• misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation Laura! I'm still impressed with your half marathon...that is quite an accomplishment in itself! Cheers to a wonderful HEALTHY 2014!
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation Laura! I'm still impressed with your half marathon...that is quite an accomplishment in itself! Cheers to a wonderful HEALTHY 2014!

Just noticed you commented on here. Love having you on my friends list for all your support!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations, not only on the weight loss, but also on the full transformation. You have taken control of your life and are moving upwards. I did similar last year - but maybe not enough and definitely wish I had made the decision to do it all sooner. It takes a strong person to make the decision to change and act upon it and to juggle it all at once AND bring up a child too :).

You should be very proud of yourself.

Nyk
  • LorriU
    LorriU Posts: 4
    Options
    This is an amazing success story. You are beautiful and so is your daughter. Love your pictures. You will never go back! Keep up the good work, Just shows what you can do when you fall in love with yourself!
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!