Does anyone else have 100lbs + to lose?

Options

Replies

• bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have about the same weight to loose ! I've added you.
    I'm looking for someone I can talk to when I feel like I'm about to eat junk, and I'm not motivated anymore. We could send each other whatever we ate for the day, etc ...

Definitely :) that would be good! I really need help with the motivation and if I can help someone else too that's great
  • bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose! Do you guys want to start a private group?!

That way we can share stuff without everyone seeing it

Sounds good to me :)
  • cadine1982
    cadine1982 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've got a 140lbs to lose and started on Jan 1st, I have been roaming the message boards but it would be great to have friends on here for motivation, support and just a chat sometimes. Please feel free to add me (I would actually really appreciate it!) Good luck everyone! xx
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi,
    I started out at 322lb & I want to get to 161lb, I have lost 123lb in just short of 14 months, I began my journey on Thursday 15th November 2012.

Feel free to add me if you want xXx
  • trishgrace
    Options
    I have another 120 or so to lose. at least.
  • cndb
    cndb Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi...I don't have as much to loose but I do have about 70lbs, you guys can add me. I could use any support that I can get!!
  • m2boo
    m2boo Posts: 8
    Options
    sign me up. I've got at least 100 pounds to lose
  • Tenatansy2
    Options
    I'd love to be added. I lost 70+ pounds 4 years ago but major life stressors in the past 2 years caused me to gain it all back. Would love some support!! I have 130 to lose.
  • WALKINGLADY14
    Options
    Would love to be included, I have about 110lbs to lose. How do we go about starting a Group????????
  • edwarc00
    edwarc00 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There is a group called "done being the fat girl". If you do start your own group I would love to be part of it as well.
  • WALKINGLADY14
    Options
    As I see, its seems quite easy to start a Group. What are you going to call it?
  • StacieJones0385
    StacieJones0385 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes! Please add me! I have a long way to go but choosing to do it the right way this time.... Motivation really helps to keep me going so the more friends the better! Im down 24 lbs but still have 120 left to lose!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    135 is my goal and I'm at 99 now :) Good Luck!
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have 110lbs-ish to lose - if you start a group, let me know! It would be good to have some support - it's already heartening to see that there are so many other kindred spirits out there in the 100+lbs to lose range :)
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! I too have 100+ to lose!
  • jbuzzo58
    jbuzzo58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started at 298 in August, joined MFP two weeks ago currently at 270. Goal of 175.
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    135 is my goal and I'm at 99 now :) Good Luck!

Great work!!! :drinker:
  • cara818
    cara818 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have a little over 100 to lose! I'd love to be a part of the group if one is started!
  • Belidan
    Belidan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have around 100 lbs to lose, was also looking for people with different experiences! :)
  • Sun-Shine
    Options
    Count me in too. I need the support. I wasnt going for 100 pounds but if I did lose that Id still be in my "ideal" weight range. I really could do 80 at the least.