44 Things Every Short Girl Can Relate To

Options

Replies

• KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5'1" here.....I can relate to all of them! Thanks for the morning laugh! :)
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" (rounded up slightly) and I HATE giving women hugs! They always have to bend down or my face is plastered in their boobs. It's turned me into a side hugger.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    4' 10 1/2". I really didn't want to relate to all of these, but I really do. Damnit. Except the Snookie thing. Never the Snookie thing.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Not a fan. The best word that describes crap like that is "drivel".
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I can relate to some of these. Concerts are the worst! You have to be 6' to see anything and I always get the "tall guy" in front of me. And I can't reach the top shelf of my cupboards either. That's what husbands are for. :)
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    All of these! :laugh:
    34. If you know an 11-year-old, his favorite party trick is making you stand up to show people that he’s taller than you are.

But, this one, there's my nephew right there! :grumble:
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    I'm 5'2' and can relate to everything on this list...especially the maxi dresses...i love them but can't wear them...so sad :sad:
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    All true! #17 is my favorite. I do this all the time. #24 so true too.

5'0 but I'm ok with it!

(Ohhh, my oldest son is 6'4" hugging him is awkward.)
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    17. When you’re sitting, your feet don’t always reach the floor, and you don’t care how childlike you look swinging your legs.

LOL I do this !

and yes I have experienced and can relate to every single thing on this list!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks I needed to laugh today! Im 5'2" and my fiance is 6'5" so Im happy to have him around for reaching high things or being an arm rest for him. lol.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    5'2" here and yes, I can totally relate. When my niece was not quite a teen she was almost as tall as me and yes, she liked to play the "Look! I'm ten and almost as tall as you" game :grumble: And it never ever fails that when I have a good seat at a play or a concert someone tall with Sideshow Bob hair always sits in front of me!

Oh, and when I go to a bar I have to have my husband push my seat close to the counter because my feet doing reach the floor.:blushing:

15. …because you’re “easy to throw around.” Hmm. -- I actually don' t mind this one although I prefer the term "spinner"
  • kristabellewales
    Options
    I love this!! Soooo funny and I totally agree :)
  • hmandt70
    Options
    omg this made my day. LOVE IT! :) im sending it to all my short friends right now!!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    LOL, thanks for the laugh - at 5'0, I have experienced almost everything on that list :tongue:
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I love being closer to my partner's navel:love:
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Wow, I found my kinfolks. :)
    I'm 4'10.75"

-the top cupboards of the kitchen (not to mention the storage space on top of the cupboards) may as well be rented out since you will never ever ever use them. <-- I renovated my kitchen to just base cabinets: no more uppers. I have a gorgeous wall of 5 bright windows where upper cabinets would go. Why pay for something that I won't use?

...- Do NOT pat me on the head, mother$%^&er!!! <--Like!

- (my trick) Throwing my jacket over the seat in front of me (pretending somebody is saving it) at the movies because, inevitably, a 6'6" man will sit directly in front of me every.single.time making it impossible for me to see the screen. <-- I'm going to do this from now on.

Amanda
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    thanks for this, I love it being 5'2" I can relate to almost this entire list.
    my 3 favorite are probably the "feet don't touch the floor thing" when sitting on something (even toilets sometimes!), "mentally preparing to sit on a bar stool" (and get off for that matter), and "not being able to see the hood of your car while driving".
    (I actually don't like sitting close to the steering wheel though and reach with my foot, my 5'6" husband has to move the seat closer!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Wow, I found my kinfolks. :)
    I'm 4'10.75"

-the top cupboards of the kitchen (not to mention the storage space on top of the cupboards) may as well be rented out since you will never ever ever use them. <-- I renovated my kitchen to just base cabinets: no more uppers. I have a gorgeous wall of 5 bright windows where upper cabinets would go. Why pay for something that I won't use?

...- Do NOT pat me on the head, mother$%^&er!!! <--Like!

- (my trick) Throwing my jacket over the seat in front of me (pretending somebody is saving it) at the movies because, inevitably, a 6'6" man will sit directly in front of me every.single.time making it impossible for me to see the screen. <-- I'm going to do this from now on.

Amanda
    I love the fact you included the .75" that's awesome.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    All true! :)
  • lmct27
    lmct27 Posts: 9
    Options
    I agree 100%. To be a little un is both a privilege and a curse. Having to go on my highest tip toes at the bar (while wearing ridiculously painful heels) often leaves me feeling a tad foolish. Especially when doing so, causes me to get id'd 100 % of the time!! But I'd never change.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    5'3 and can still relate to most of it, lol. :smile:

21525558.png