My first post :)

Options
Hello! well i think I finally figured out how to post ! LOL Well its almost end of week 3 of dieting. I weigh in tommorow.But so far down 14 lbs. Feels like such a long road but at least I am moving in right direction. N it feels good. Even though I am not at weight I want to be n wont be for a while. I feel soooooooo much better! Much more energy & I dont dread bending over to pick something up .haha!! Hopefully tommorow I can post a great result! :)

Replies

• YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    Way to go! 14 pounds in three weeks is awesome!!! Keep up the great work!

Lucy
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Great Job!! I cant wait for me to post when I lose that much!! And congrats on ur first post haha!!
  • autumnater
    autumnater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great job! Very impressive. I can't wait till I can say I am 14 lbs down...just started here on November 9th! Got a ways to go too before the goal weight but its coming off baby!

Have a great weekend~
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    Good job keep up the great work :)
  • Suisho25
    Suisho25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrystal here,

This is my first post. I am petite at just 5ft and am 32 years old. I have been a bit over weight since having my two children and have finally decided that enough is enough and these extra few pounds have to go! With the help of Myfitnesspal and a new cheap an cheerful gym membership I hope to knock a stone on the head by Christmas. Myfitnesspal seems to think that should achieved in about five weeks time! ;-) I've always believed that I didn't eat very many calories and exercised plenty but the weight never seemed to move but now that I have started recording everything I can see a difference in just a few days and I am less tempted to eat as much as I have to record it, which would be more effort than going out for a run with the dog or hitting the gym! I have a wii fit plus that would do the same job as my fitness pal but there is something about being publicly accountable for your food intake and exercise routines that is more binding! I wish you all the best on your fitness journey...

Chrystal
    AKA Suisho25
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you're doing so good! keep it up :)
    I can't wait till I can say that also