Small victories

Options
I've been exercising in absolutely microscopic quantities, because I've been entirely sedentary (mostly bedridden) for more than three years now and because I've got fibromyalgia and overdoing physical activity will trigger a flare quicker than anything else I know of. So it's been five minutes here and five minutes there. But this week I've been feeling better and doing a little more. I did twelve minutes of walking a couple of days ago, and today instead of my usual five minutes of dancing, I did eight.

I said I intended to start tiny and creep slowly up, but it's really great to see myself actually being able to creep slowly up!

Replies

• ZeltaFrost
    Options
    yea thats the way! dont push urself too hard but slowly get better and better :3 i need to try that...
  • camftru2self
    camftru2self Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have what you need to be successful...MOTIVATION! Keep up the good work!
    camftru2self
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Way to go got ur mind set on something and ur doin it even if its small steps its something great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!