• ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Dammit, I killed the thread!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Dammit, I killed the thread!
    :laugh: Nah...it takes time to come up with those. I cheated on mine.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    :embarassed:
  • mdeguzman
    Options
    Ok I loves EVERY one of your lists. Here is Mine:

1. I think that with vinegar, baking soda, and lemon juice I can clean ANYTHING. Crazy but true.
    2. I love to drink but rarely do.
    3. I Love tinkerbell because I wish I could Fly.
    4. I go to the gym at 5:30 in the morning because I am an insomniac and at least at the gym there are other people awake too.
    5. I am married to the GREATEST GUY on earth and have been for 16 years.
    6. I have 2 sons and no I am not "trying for a girl" I,like being the only woman in the house.
    7. I LOVE the smell of coffe but hat the taste. I will go into Starbucks just to get a smell fix.
    8. Dark chocolate
    9. If books were bottles I would be an alcoholic. I will read anything. I stash books in the car, kitchen and under the bed as if someday they will be illegal to own.
    10. I love feet. I think that they are cute on kids, sexy on women and tell ALOT about a man.
    11. I fell in love with my husbands smile before anything else. I have a tooth fetish.
    12. My favorite color is shiney.
    13. My kids are the best thing I ever did. My husband helped.:)
    14. This is harder than it looks
    15. I have not tolerence for people how continue to make bad choices and then complain about their bad life.
    16. I have lived on 3 continents
    17. I live in California and can't wait to leave.
    18. I have been to both Disneyland and Disney world.
    19. I like to get dirty
    20. I love ghost towns because I love to walk around in other peoples houses with out permission.
    21. I like to tent camp.
    22. The best feeling is getting into clean sheets after a bath. Especially if those sheets are 600 thread count .
    23. I was born a blonde now I just dye it back to it's " natural" color.
    24. I believe that If you don't have sex with your husband some other woman will.
    25. It costs nothing to be nice, but it can cost you everything if you are cruel.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    24. I have experienced a lot of death in my life. Lost my Mom when I was 14, Dad when I was 15 and my first husband when I was
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    My first husband died when I was 24, too. There wasn't a lot of support for young widows out there. I'm glad you've found love again :heart:
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    1. Star Wars is the greatest movie ever made. I remember seeing it on opening day. Since then I’ve easily seen it over 100 times.
    2. I have 5 kids, still not entirely sure how that happened.
    3. Women’s feet are cute, men’s are disgusting—except mine.
    4. When I’m really stressed I run—hence marathons.
    5. I have more clothes than my wife.
    6. I have a slight shoe fetish, my wife originally thought I was just being considerate when I used to buy her shoes—until she realized she couldn’t walk in any of them.
    7. In high school I was a very shy closet dork that hung out with a really bad crowd, now I’m an extrovert dork that flirts way too much.
    8. When people find out where I went to college and that I was an English major—they inevitably ask me why I have such a foul mouth.
    9. When I was young I wanted to be a priest.
    10. I never lived up to my full potential.
    11. I got drunk at my Mom’s funeral. My idiot brothers were too broken up to be of any use so I handled the whole thing myself. Now they rarely speak to me. My Mom always told me not to expect too much from them, they were like our father, and I was like her. She was a hard *kitten*.
    12. I miss my Mom.
    13. I hid a bottle of tequila in her casket.
    14. I love Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, and buy it for my wife whenever she runs low. Once, when she claimed she was tired of wearing it all the time, I emptied her bottle of Carolina Herrera, and filled it with the Chanel. If she noticed, she never said anything, but sticks to the Chanel now.
    15. Whether by hard work, trick or deceit, I almost always get what I want—except for my wife’s breast reduction, I lost that one huge.
    16. For a kid that wanted to be a priest and graduated from a Christian University, I wonder why I’m not more ethical.
    17. I like crazy chicks. You know what they say about crazy chicks. My wife is a crazy chick. What they say is true.
    18. No regrets—ever.
    19. I have serious trouble saying no to my kids.
    20. I keep only one photo of my Mom in the house, I have to hide it in my dresser or I’ll cry when I see it.
    21. My friends annoy me. I like to have them over. For an hour. I can handle them for up to five hours if we’re playing golf.
    22. I love romantic comedies. Everyone thinks I’m into science fiction, but Star Wars is the only one I like.
    23. I love to read.
    24. Me and my wife have only one thing in common; we’re good at it and we’ve ruined ourselves for anyone else.
    25. Apparently I reeeeeaaaaaallllllllly like talking about myself cause this was easy.
  • duckie33
    duckie33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your 25 things had me literally laughing out loud. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine. It's not as funny as yours mostly because this is an old list that I saved from a facebook note, but I thought it would be rude to read and not leave something myself.

1. My favorite color is blue.
    2. They say, “Man’s best friend is a dog”, but mine is fish…and turtles.
    3. Little cars (a.k.a. Hot Wheels) decorate my place (on purpose)
    4. I use to sleep with a white doll baby named Nicholas; I even made clothes for him…(don’t hate), but I passed him on to my niece during my 39th birthday weekend.
    5. In my spare time, I scrapbook & cross stitch.
    6. My favorite sports activity is Racquetball. It’s the greatest game ever created; mad props to Sylvette for introducing it to me.
    7. My grandparents raised me until I was 2 yrs.
    8. I have two brothers; the younger one is 11 years younger than me.
    9. While living in Tennessee, I experienced my first racial remark: I was 8yrs, playing in the children’s petting zoo when a Caucasian parent called me a “N
    ”.
    10. I’m still friends with my best friend from 5th grade, Sherry.
    11. I didn’t grasp multiplication until 8th grade. Until then, I used neat cheat sheets.
    12. I gave my life to Christ when I was 15 yr. To this day, there’s a special place in my heart to the one who set an awesome example of Christ (unconditional love)…my Big sister, Tanya.
    13. When I was 17 yrs., my mom married an older man. He has since passed away. And, my mom has remarried…and divorced, but I still claim her first husband’s relative. And, she faithfully still calls me “Auntie” even though she’s almost 10 years older than me.
    14. In my last year of high school, I joined the Tennis Team because the coach said I would receive a trophy regardless of my win/loss record at the season’s end.
    15. I graduated second in my class (Salutatorian); however, public speaking and speech writing weren’t my strengths, so I played my clarinet instead of giving a speech. My last solo: Stevie Wonder’s “Ribbon in the Sky”.
    16. I opted to attend Penn State because of the school colors. See #1 (North Carolina was my second choice)
    17. Penn State tuition: $ 3,000; Books for one semester: $ 500; My Sistahs: priceless…Love Ya!
    18. I attended a John P. Kee rehearsal in North Carolina. It was awesome!
    19. I always wanted to learn how to play the drums. Last year, I had 13 lessons and loved it…well worth the wait.
    20. I have been craving the old school candy~Boston Baked Beans~for the last six weeks. I can’t buy one box; it has to be 4 or 6 boxes at a time.
    21. I have one completed chapter written for a children’s book.
    22. I have been saving a name for a baby girl since I was a teenager. Now, all I need is a husband. :o)
    23. I used to have a long list of questions when searching for Mr. Right. But, now that 40 is around the corner, I have narrowed my list down to two very important questions: Do you know God? And Can you produce?
    24. The greatest lesson that I’m still learning is: It’s not how you start out, but how you end up.
    25. I took me 2.5 hours to come up with 25 things…enjoy.
  • brookenicole12
    Options
    1. Singing in the car is kind of my thing, I have an hour drive to school in the morning, so i BLAST 'you lost me' by christina aguleria and i sing my heart out.
    2. I get the 'you have such a pretty face' or 'you should be a plus size model' all the time so I cant wait to here that I am pretty (not just my face).
    3. I'd much rather be cold than hot , yet I live in Florida.
    4. Im going to school for ultrasound.
    5. I treat my puppy Kailee like shes a person <3
    6. Makeup is my art, I LOVE everything to do with makeup, hair and skin care.
    7. I have never seen snow, and i picture myself immediatley dropping to the ground to make a snow angel when i finally get to see it.
    8. I am inlove with ellen degeneres lol
    9. Trying to lose weight and be healthy is hard when you hate almost every veggie on the planet.
    10. My favorite animal : Dolphins....got to go swim with dolphins as a graduation present.
    11. I read for fun, Nicohlas Sparks is like a drug to me.
    12. Im very organized, i can tell you where everything is at...even if u have to dig through a mess to get there..:P
    13. I'm a big TV and movie buff and when I tell people this, they tend to think I'm lazy but it couldnt be farther from the truth....there are just alot of good shows and movies on these days...thank god for the DVR
    14. My friend had to pay me to read twilight....now im addicted.
    15. I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to scary movies, or haunted houses and stuff like that....something that you thought was cheesy and not scary at all probably made me cry.
    16. Its so hard to motivate myself to excersize but once i do i feel so amazing.
    17. I am the most optomistic person you will ever meet. ; I have goals and I am 100% positive I will reach them.
    18. I have had the same 2 bestfriends scince kindergarden , and they both hate eachother ...go figure.
    19. I still watch disney channel, I probably always will
    20. I am slightly obsessed with peanut pardise smoothies from the tropical smoothie cafe...atlease its a healthy addiction
    21. I used to think i was going to marry all 5 Backstreetboys...I still dont see why not? haha.
    22. I like everysing type of music that there is...and i mean EVERYTHING...rap,counrty, pop, oldies, alternative, metal, hip hop, techno, r&B, contemporary....everything.. lol ....speaking of music, i think lil wayne is a lyrical genious.
    23. I have a 5 year old neice who is like a daughter to me...shes my heart and soul.
    24. I laugh till I cry almost daily.
    25. I love my life...im the luckiest person on the planet :)
  • duckie33
    Options
    1. i adore going to the stadium but hate watching sports on tv. don't really like hot dogs either, but i love the smell of the 'rockies dog'. :) can't get enough of fairs, carnivals and amusement parks. i think i might get more excited about going to them than my kids. no wait, i know it's true; i get more excited than my kids.

2. i am under 5 foot tall (4' 11 1/2''), but i lie. :) i wear shoes with a 2 inch heel always!

3. i used to be very bad at eating breakfast in the morning. i love breakfast food though, so having breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite meals. we call it 'brinner' (we also sometimes combine lunch and supper into one meal, and call it 'lupper').

4. i love cheese. when i am really stressed, i buy a block of mozzerella and gnaw on it until it is gone. i add cheese to almost everything, even fruit or pie (the exception being chocolate - i have tried, but cheese-n-chocolate do NOT go together at all. lol). my version of a grilled cheese sandwich is to stick a hunk of colby cheese on the griddle until it is nice and crispy, and eat it with no bread. my favorite cheese is cambozola (a portmanteau of camembert and gorgonzola). swiss i the only cheese that i have to be *in the mood* for. i think gouda is very good-a. heehee. (my blog is even called 'Everything is Better with Cheese'.)

5. currently in the frig are 16 different kinds of cheese - feta, blue cheese crumbles, baby swiss singles, muenster singles, colby slices, american slices, havarti block, provolone block, pepper jack block, cheddar bacon block, parmesan herb block, wedge brie, wedge parmesan, shredded colby and monterey jack, shredded mozzerella, and shredded sharp cheddar. that is not including the string cheese, green can parm, cream cheese, cottage cheese, ricotta, laughing cow or velveeta. the number stays approximately the same, but the kinds vary.

6. i am a really great chef (and yep, i am being modest), but i hate, hate, hate baking. hate it! (*ahem* ...unless it is creme brulee.)

7. i have a few weird food habits. to name three - i always blot my pizza with a paper towel before serving it (i think i heard somewhere that it takes off 100 calories per slice); i have to take at least one bite out of my 'whole' string cheese before 'stringing' it; i can't handle any of the white peel left on the outside of my orange. oh, and the only soup i can eat when i am sick is french onion. no chicken noodle for me - gross!

8. i always wanted to have twin girls.

9. i love to decorate and design! i wish i had gone to school for architecture or interior design (though i joke that i can't draw a straight line with a ruler. lol) ...perhaps one day.

10. i love old stone buildings, stained glass windows and claw foot bathtubs.

11. my favorite color is brown. my favorite paint chip is called 'cracker bitz'.

12. i organize closets and drawers before worrying about main spaces. speaking of closets, i think mine might be my favorite room. it has a window, framed art, an ottoman, and a chandelier in it. *blissful*

13. i don't mind cleaning bathrooms, but despise vacuuming and refuse to fold socks.

14. i scrapbook without pictures. i.e. just make scrapbook layouts and someone else has to add the photos. i have made seven volumes of scrapbooks without pictures. :) i think it is because i am a perfectionist and worry that i won't like it a few weeks after it is complete.

15. i am chronically late. thank God for such forgiving friends.

16. i wish i was better at being funny, less sarcastic. hubby thinks i'm a hoot (which is good for our marriage as you can imagine) and i think i have a good sense of humor, but many times people are not sure if i am kidding (when i am [i would say 'when i clearly am', but evidently it's not so clear]). my family is the worst at being able to read me and figure out when i am joking around.

17. i am an avid reader, mostly of romance. i read a book a day, sometimes more. it takes me about 3 1/2 hours to finish a 350-page book. i also love presidential biographies (which do take me a bit longer, a week to a month), and children's books. i hate newspapers and magazines because i feel like i have to read every single word even the advertisements, but i like to stay informed because i am a political junkie.

18. i love playing games, both board games and card games. i love the smack-talk that accompanies them. i am competitive and like to win. 'taboo' is one of the best games evah!

19. i think it is more important for an american citizen to travel around the u.s. than it is to visit europe or other coutries. i have never been to alaska, arkansas, idaho, maine, tennessee, texas or vermont. it is my goal to accomplish this within the next 5-10 years, as well as revisit many of the other states so my boys are well-traveled. my favorite american city is wheatland, wyoming. i would love to live there if i could.

20. i have touched a live bald eagle (our national symbol). they are fierce!

21. i am allergic to metal and can't wear my wedding set. it bums me out and i have considered getting a wedding band or hubby's name tattooed around my ring finger.

22. my husband and i each own 2 vehicles, which is kind of ridiculous, but they each have a different function. :) i own a 1999 bravada (winter suv) and a 2004 taurus (summer car). my husband owns a 2002 envoy (work vehicle) and red lumina z-34 (his dream car). three out of the 4 vehicles are gold. we would like to also purchase a 2007 4-door silverado truck (guess what color that will be?) but it will probably be another year before we can because we pay for our vehicles in cash.

23. the day i met my hubby, i called my mom and said 'i just met the man i am going to marry'. :)

24. i love getting a good deal. i will buy something that i don't need just because it is on sale (a horrible trait passed on from my dad). i am working on this.

25. i don't like swimming. nothing traumatic ever happened to me, i just don't like the thought of all the germs in the pool or fish poop in the lake. i also don't like to talk on the phone, and think cell phones are evil.
  • brookenicole12
    Options
    1. Singing in the car is kind of my thing, I have an hour drive to school in the morning, so i BLAST 'you lost me' by christina aguleria and i sing my heart out.
    2. I get the 'you have such a pretty face' or 'you should be a plus size model' all the time so I cant wait to here that I am pretty (not just my face).
    3. I'd much rather be cold than hot , yet I live in Florida.
    4. Im going to school for ultrasound.
    5. I treat my puppy Kailee like shes a person <3
    6. Makeup is my art, I LOVE everything to do with makeup, hair and skin care.
    7. I have never seen snow, and i picture myself immediatley dropping to the ground to make a snow angel when i finally get to see it.
    8. I am inlove with ellen degeneres lol
    9. Trying to lose weight and be healthy is hard when you hate almost every veggie on the planet.
    10. My favorite animal : Dolphins....got to go swim with dolphins as a graduation present.
    11. I read for fun, Nicohlas Sparks is like a drug to me.
    12. Im very organized, i can tell you where everything is at...even if u have to dig through a mess to get there..:P
    13. I'm a big TV and movie buff and when I tell people this, they tend to think I'm lazy but it couldnt be farther from the truth....there are just alot of good shows and movies on these days...thank god for the DVR
    14. My friend had to pay me to read twilight....now im addicted.
    15. I am the biggest baby in the world when it comes to scary movies, or haunted houses and stuff like that....something that you thought was cheesy and not scary at all probably made me cry.
    16. Its so hard to motivate myself to excersize but once i do i feel so amazing.
    17. I am the most optomistic person you will ever meet. ; I have goals and I am 100% positive I will reach them.
    18. I have had the same 2 bestfriends scince kindergarden , and they both hate eachother ...go figure.
    19. I still watch disney channel, I probably always will
    20. I am slightly obsessed with peanut pardise smoothies from the tropical smoothie cafe...atlease its a healthy addiction
    21. I used to think i was going to marry all 5 Backstreetboys...I still dont see why not? haha.
    22. I like everysing type of music that there is...and i mean EVERYTHING...rap,counrty, pop, oldies, alternative, metal, hip hop, techno, r&B, contemporary....everything.. lol ....speaking of music, i think lil wayne is a lyrical genious.
    23. I have a 5 year old neice who is like a daughter to me...shes my heart and soul.
    24. I laugh till I cry almost daily.
    25. I love my life...im the luckiest person on the planet :)

26. I apparantly have a typing problem or bad grammer...one of the two...maybe a little of both
  • duckie33
    Options
    You outta control...i Love it! Thanks for sharing
  • duckie33
    Options
    Yours was a good read too! Thanks for sharing
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    1. I was named after the actress who played Lt. Uhura on the original "Star Trek" series.
    2. I don't own a dress or skirt.
    3. I have 4 tattoos
    4. I love to draw. See my drawings at: http://www.fanart-central.net/user-Nicolletta13.php
    5. My playlist has everything from Gordon Lightfoot to White Zombie to Lady Gaga
    6. Spending the evening curled up with a good mystery novel is an evening well spent for me
    7. I have a weird thing for tornado videos. I have Tornado Video Classics I, II, and III, and I watch them over and over again
    8. Look up the word "introvert" and you'll find my picture :tongue:
    9. I'm addicted to frappuccinos.
    10. My favorite color is green
    11. I have never been drunk
    12. I will not eat tomatoes, onions or mushrooms
    13. Knitting and/or crocheting while watching a movie is how I relax on the weekends
    14. Cats are my favorite animal
    15. I'm the middle child, and I can tell you that "middle child syndrome" is more or less true
    16. I don't own an iPod, and only recently broke down and got a cell phone
    17. I've lived in 8 different states
    18. I despise "Twilight" and everything about it
    19. The sound of a ringing telephone irritates me to no end
    20. I love reading slash fics
    21. I think Jackie Earle Haley is hot. So sue me :laugh:
    22. I can't get enough of gory horror films, but I faint at the sight of real blood
    23. I've never been to Disneyland
    24. Apparently I eat hamburgers "sideways" :huh:
    25. I've met Bruce Campbell twice. The first time was in November 2001 and the second time was on June 22, 2005, his 47th birthday. I got the first piece of his birthday cake. :bigsmile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    1. My mom named me after the Bionic Woman. She was thinking of naming me "Salkae" but she picked Jamie instead. Whew!
    2. I have nearly every book Stephen King ever wrote (except for that limited edition he only printed 500 copies of...grrr)
    3. My favorite book ever is East of Eden. Steinbeck=Genius.
    4. I have a wolf, a dalmatian, 3 and 3/8 cats, and a gecko named Gandhi. (one cat has only 2 legs, one has only 3 legs, and 2 are whole cats) (the gecko is a littl ebrown dude who refused to eat for an entire year until I regulated his temp correctly)
    5. Never gave birth, yet I have 5 kids and two grandkids. ;)
    6. Married to the best husband EVER
    7. I'm currently pursuing my Master's degree. I'm going to be a principal when I grow up.
    8. I have an iPhone. I'm insanely addicted to it. It's sitting in front of me at this very moment. (No matter when you read that, it will be true)
    9. My favorite photo of me and hubby contains only our shadows. My daughter took a picture of us in the "soldier kissing the nurse" pose, but she shot our shadows instead of us. It's the best picture ever.
    10. I'm incredibly scared of needles, but I have a pierced tummy button. I guess it's really injections or drawing blood that is the problem. I also used to have a pierced tongue. (But I got over it)
    11. I live in a city that's fun to say.
    12. I love So Cal. I used to live in Nor Cal, but I had to leave before it made me soft LOL
    13. I like posting musical lyrics on my FB and seeing who understands and who gets confused. My best cousin is HARD to stump.
    14. My brother has been in heaven watching over me for a year now. :cry: :heart:
    15. Tomatoes, raw, are disgusting. Likewise with onions. However, cook them, and I'm ok.
    16. I LOVE stinky cheese. Blue, Camembert, Gorgonzola, mmmmmmmm the stinkier the better.
    17. After far far too many years away, I now live within a half hour of my sister. She is my best friend and I love spending time with her as much as possible. She's actually on her way right now. (Possibly still true depending on when you read it)
    18. My dad is 13 years older than my mom. Likewise, I married a man 19 years older than I.
    19. I just scored 131 points in just two words on "Words With Friends" (aka Scrabble) for the iPhone. AWESOME. :smokin:
    20. I used to work for the #1 middle school in California. I miss my kids :ohwell:
    21. Now I teach college to so-called grownups. The 7th graders were more mature and responsible. I can't wait to leave this job.
    22. I drive 60 miles in one direction to get to said job. :explode:
    23. Was Michael Jordan's number when he played for the Bulls.
    24. I have definitely been drunk. :drinker:
    25. I think I'm interesting LOL Do you?
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    "25. I've met Bruce Campbell twice. The first time was in November 2001 and the second time was on June 22, 2005, his 47th birthday. I got the first piece of his birthday cake. bigsmile"

OK, now that is cool!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    who else? I've enjoyed reading these :bigsmile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    1. I a transplanted New Yorker in North Carolina & you couldn't pay me to go back.
    2. I met & married my ''silly equivalent''
    3. I have 3 kids and only planned 1 of them. O_o
    4. I have OCD at work & only at work. Sometimes I wish it'd follow me to my car, I could really use it there.
    5. I could listen to Christmas music year 'round.
    6. I actually do watch A Christmas Story year 'round.
    7. To reference someone else ''25'', I DID name my son after Wolverine...the other option was NIck & we went with Logan.
    8. We named our daughter after Megan Fox :blushing: DH is a die hard TF fan.
    9. DH is a die hard TF fan....this means at least 1 room in my house is COVERED in TF's. Luckily it's the boys' room.
    10. I'm like the ''Mary Kay Lady'' for cruises. I recruit so many people that Carnival should pay ME!
    11. I'm 25 years old and have been on 8 cruises...since I took my first cruise I haven't been on any other vaca.
    12. I would REALLY like to not be so flipping shy in real life. It's seriously hinders me.
    13. MY family used to be the family people WISHED they had, now that I'm an adult & have my own family, I'm slowly realizing how much of that was all for show & they actually kind of suck <--- that one makes me sad. :ohwell:
    14. This list is really hard to do, 25 things about me SEEMED way easier than it is.
    15. I'm pretty sure I'm using my 2012 tax return on a boob-job.
    16. I met one of my very best friends on MFP! :happy:
    17. I did an internship in webdesign in HS and never used my ''skills'' after the internship was over.
    18. I have a degree in business admin & haven't used it since my last day of college.
    19. I didn't get my license until I was 19 because I'm lame.
    20. I have serious social anxiety issues. I hate meeting new people....that kinda ties into #12.
    21. I was pregnant when I turned 21 ... and drank myself into oblivion when I turned 22 to compensate.
    22. I don't remember my 22nd birthday lol
    23. I've been in banking for 5 years now & hope to make a lifetime career of it. :smile:
    24. My mom had my brother & I at ages 21 & 24 respectively & I had my son & daughter at 21 & 24 respectively.
    25. Thank god I'm at #25. My MFP goal is to wear a bikini my next cruise in May. I hope I achieve it.
  • brookenicole12
    Options
    5. I could listen to Christmas music year 'round.
    6. I actually do watch A Christmas Story year 'round.

im such a big christmas freak!!!! im so obsessed with christmas!!!
  • mrsltobe
    Options
    Home alone tonight so think I've got the time to fill this in!

Here goes!

1) My middle name is Emma
    2) I was going to be called Gemma, but my parents next door neighbour's dog was called that!
    3) I'm a teacher
    4) I'm not sure I really know what I'm doing as a teacher, but it seems to be working!
    5) When I was younger I wanted to be a vet, but my career advisor at school said I'd never be able to because I was rubbish at science.. boo!
    6) I had REALLY bad acne at school and was called all the names under the sun, I now laugh at those who teased me as they now have acne themselves! Least mine's gone now!
    7) I've had 5 serious relationships
    8) I've slept with 17 guys
    9) I've been with my fiance now for nearly 4 years and he is my rock
    10) I really hate public speaking and will worry for days if I have to
    11) When in junior school I had trouble with my knees where the joints rubbed too much, resulted in crutches for 6 months
    12) I will always wonder what it would be like to be with a girl!
    13) I have 3 cats - Nicholas, Stephanie and Lloyd
    14) I want to have 4 kids
    15) I don't like my inlaws
    16) My real passion is travelling and I spend most of my free time researching holidays and places to visit.
    17) I've been to Thailand, Dubai, Malawi and Moldova and want to continue travelling to other places.
    18) I probably pass wind more than anyone else I know in the world! hahahaha!
    19) If people around me knew what I really thought of them, nobody would speak to me.
    20) ...because I can't tolerate people. Only my fiance.
    21) I love to sing and I'm very very bad at it.
    22) I would rather be half hour early for something than 5 minutes late.
    23) I don't really watch TV
    24) My favourite food of all time is pizza, and if socially acceptable, I would have this everyday of my life! (But onyl plain margherita!)
    25) This has been easier than I thought!