Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
?

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Who cares!? Superman is a sad example of a super hero, DC SUCKS!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Eye lasers into the mirror.

Better question....can regular scissors cut his hair? If not, how does he keep groomed?
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Better question....can regular scissors cut his hair? If not, how does he keep groomed?

Same answer, surely? Perhaps with a couple more mirrors.

Which of course leads to the natural conclusion that Supes is a hairdresser.
  • _John_
    Options

which would lead to the question of can his eye lasers harm himself, and if so, why doesn't he use them more?

I would think he may go hancock on it and shave with his fingernails, but that defies logic as if everything was proportional, why can't I do that?
  • Escloflowne
    Options

which would lead to the question of can his eye lasers harm himself, and if so, why doesn't he use them more?

I would think he may go hancock on it and shave with his fingernails, but that defies logic as if everything was proportional, why can't I do that?

I think you just disproved the Abrahamic god!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

I both approve and endorse this statement.
  • _John_
    Options

you guys are just mad that he made the hulk his (female dog)...
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Guessing you guys are young and/or didn't read enough comic as young kids.

2500401-supermanshaving.jpeg
  • CookNLift
    Options

Not much CAN hurt superman....unless of course the mirror was made out of kryptonite reflective material....then it would probably harm him, may even get a nick. He probably developed super glaucoma which only allows him to use them occasionally.

Speaking of fingernails....what on earth could clip the toenails of superman. Jaws of life maybe?
  • Escloflowne
    Options

you guys are just mad that he made the hulk his (female dog)...

pfft it's not hard to win a fight when you have no weaknesses!!! Don't say a space rock..it's so lame!
  • Wondergirll
    Options
    Duh!!!! Also... he looks sexy with a mullet:

tumblr_ma5fdmAKUM1qz4kbl.jpg
  • vtmoon
    Options

Not much CAN hurt superman....unless of course the mirror was made out of kryptonite reflective material....then it would probably harm him, may even get a nick. He probably developed super glaucoma which only allows him to use them occasionally.

Speaking of fingernails....what on earth could clip the toenails of superman. Jaws of life maybe?

He cut his hair using Kryptonite laced scissors, I would assume he used the same for his nails, don't remember it being mentioned in the comics. Or he could probably bite them off.
  • CookNLift
    Options

He cut his hair using Kryptonite laced scissors, I would assume he used the same for his nails, don't remember it being mentioned in the comics. Or he could probably bite them off.

Biting them off would work....do you think he ever gets cavities? Probably has to ask another superhero to pull his teeth for him then.

I think kryptonite laced scissors may cause male pattern baldness though....never heard of a balding superman
  • vtmoon
    Options

Biting them off would work....do you think he ever gets cavities? Probably has to ask another superhero to pull his teeth for him then.

I think kryptonite laced scissors may cause male pattern baldness though....never heard of a balding superman

I don't know about cavities because it would require the bacteria in his mouth to have survived all the way from Krypton and when some of it is lost during eating and regular mouth functions they can't simply be replaced because Earth bacteria can't eat his teeth.

Not sure how the scissors are causing the baldness. :tongue:

General Zod is a superman exhibiting male pattern baldness.