Relationship posts??? Where are you at??

Options

Replies

• shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I have chocolate. It's the only relationship I need.

and booze... don't forget booze
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am floating in a sea of potatoes masquerading as people

...soo my dating life is non existence atm..but I am happy to live my life alone until someone really interesting comes along...could be 90 when that happens though :frown:

that sad enough?:sad: :grumble:

Ditto!
  • MoJoPain
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint you but I am pretty happy with my relationship. My hubby is a wonderful man and we have more happy moments than unhappy ones...

Life in that department is GREAT!

Oddly enough, that actually DOES disappoint me. :)

I do understand that. My hubby went through a BIG $$$ divorce with his ex-wife. It is difficult..but once you heal and move forward you will think differently. Prior to my hubby I was in a SEVERELY abusive relationship where I was deathly afraid to leave him...the day I tried to leave him, he put a gun to my head and threatened to kill me. I told him..go ahead...either way I was leaving him either by death or walking out the door. He is in prison and I am a happy woman now with my hubby.

Why would someone else's happiness disappoint you? :huh: Just curious....

I'm kidding, hence the smiley face. Good for you, really. As for me, I just went thru a $$$$$ divorce, so ya know, not a fan........
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sorry to disappoint you but I am pretty happy with my relationship. My hubby is a wonderful man and we have more happy moments than unhappy ones...

That's awesome!!

Good for you :)

Hope springs eternal.
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    my Tinder account has been blowing up all morning!

Going to show my age, but what's Tinder? Better than OKC or POF?

Ah yes, Tinder... the worlds most shallow app for your phone.

http://www.gotinder.com/

ETA: OKC??? really??? grooosssssss. I've never seen anyone on there with more than one tooth in their head. :frown:

OKC is fine for my age range. You're A LOT younger, so maybe all you get are the great unwashed. Don't get me wrong, I dont exactly get all 10's, but Im not a 10 either :)
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options

Oddly enough, that actually DOES disappoint me. :)

I do understand that. My hubby went through a BIG $$$ divorce with his ex-wife. It is difficult..but once you heal and move forward you will think differently. Prior to my hubby I was in a SEVERELY abusive relationship where I was deathly afraid to leave him...the day I tried to leave him, he put a gun to my head and threatened to kill me. I told him..go ahead...either way I was leaving him either by death or walking out the door. He is in prison and I am a happy woman now with my hubby.

Why would someone else's happiness disappoint you? :huh: Just curious....

I'm kidding, hence the smiley face. Good for you, really. As for me, I just went thru a $$$$$ divorce, so ya know, not a fan........

So glad you are in a better place. That sounds HORRIBLE!!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    So your joy stems from others unhappiness, OP?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

oh com'on now. my joy does NOT stem from others misery. It was posted "in jest" because I find it funny that people actually do post their relationship problems in here from time to time and really want our advice. I haven't seen anything relative to those in this post but, if you've been around awhile...you know exactly what I'm talking about.

My joy stems from me Living, Laughing, and Loving! :flowerforyou:
    Options
    my Tinder account has been blowing up all morning!

Going to show my age, but what's Tinder? Better than OKC or POF?

Ah yes, Tinder... the worlds most shallow app for your phone.

http://www.gotinder.com/

ETA: OKC??? really??? grooosssssss. I've never seen anyone on there with more than one tooth in their head. :frown:

OKC is fine for my age range. You're A LOT younger, so maybe all you get are the great unwashed. Don't get me wrong, I dont exactly get all 10's, but Im not a 10 either :)

Actually you ARE in my age range. 36-48 is my normal range. I figure it depends on your area.
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have all my teeth!
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    Dated my college sweetheart for 7 years, got engaged, married a year later, been married for 2 years and 7 months...together a total of 11 years come next month. :love:
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Plenty of wine in my house.. I'm good. :)
    Options
    I have all my teeth!

like I said, I think a lot has to do with your area, but I never look at the chicks on there so noooo telling :)

Nice teeth! lol
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    21 and have been single for the past 21 years. #ForeverAlone
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Plenty of wine in my house.. I'm good. :)

you are epicly cute just wanted to say that
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Well that is epicly nice of you! <3
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

Amen to this^
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

oh com'on now. my joy does NOT stem from others misery. It was posted "in jest" because I find it funny that people actually do post their relationship problems in here from time to time and really want our advice. I haven't seen anything relative to those in this post but, if you've been around awhile...you know exactly what I'm talking about.

My joy stems from me Living, Laughing, and Loving! :flowerforyou:

Why yes, yes it does stem from that. You got a problem with this..good!
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have all my teeth!

like I said, I think a lot has to do with your area, but I never look at the chicks on there so noooo telling :)

Nice teeth! lol
    Haven't noticed that with the men in my area. Other weird things, yes, but not lack of teeth.

P.S. Also love your ticker. Very true.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Amen to this^

I have chocolate wine. 2 birds 1 stone.