Worst gift for a woman

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Ok.. so my wife has a knack of picking out really awful gifts for me. For Christmas this year she got me a hamburger press and a plastic cover that goes over your dish in the microwave to prevent splatter... ummmm... ok then. This is actually a trend with her for most gift giving holidays. So really it comes as no surprise, but this was a new low for her.

So I figured this year for Valentines Day, I would get her a gag gift. Something that would just make her stop dead in her tracks and be like "WTF"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please note.. this will be a GAG gift. I will still get her a real gift to show my love and affection blah blah blah blah *insert Hallmark marketing campaign here*)

So ladies, what is the WORST gift you ever received on a holiday? Guys, what gift did you give that put you in the dog house for weeks? Post em up people. I need ideas!!!

Ummm.....a gag?
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would not take it to the personal level and give her anything like a sex toy... looks like the gifts she gave you focused on kitchen items and if you want to make point that will not "hit her too far below the belt"... maybe try looking at this link... just a thought and good luck to you!

http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/parody-cookbooks
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Get her a thigh master.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Shake weight....it teaches other skills as well.

Damn...I'm good at this.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    How else are you going to know it's time to make breakfast?
    Kidding...seriously just kidding

LOL

He really thought it was a great gift because it was an extra fancy alarm clock!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Shake weight....it teaches other skills as well.

Damn...I'm good at this.

50834-Ellen-Shake-Weight-gif-8V5o_zps86fb375b.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I never got one but only suggesting because I'd throat punch my husband...

Diva Cup.

Unless she has one and likes it. Then I got nothin.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Hand held dirt devil. I received one for Valentines Day. No I am not kidding.
    That was the beginning of the end.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    She got you kitchen stuff, so get her garage stuff.

Allen wrench set.

A gas can.

Bicycle pump.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I got a bocce ball set for Christmas. I've never played bocce in my life, nor have I ever mentioned wanting to play. Oh, and I live in Iowa, so it's not like I could go outside and roll around the bocce balls! (or whatever you do with them...)
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I know one guy who gave his wife a ring for Valentine's day, but the ring was on one of those realistic severed fingers you can buy around Halloween time.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Hand held dirt devil. I received one for Valentines Day. No I am not kidding.
    That was the beginning of the end.

Winner
  • jojojo909090
    jojojo909090 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My 2nd husband gave his ex-wife and I the SAME gift for Christmas one year (a pair of identical sailing gloves each).

They went down like a lead balloon with me I can tell you! He's now ex-husband No. 2 ;)
  • freetobeme3
    freetobeme3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lol that's funny. I was gonna say an emergency pair of underwear. They come in a folded box. Just be caregul your way might give them back to you with a permanent do not remove lable
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Get her a cookbook and a *kitten*, that way if she don't like it she can go f$&k herself
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My husband got me new windshield wiper blades.. Ever the practical one....(eyes rolling)
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I bought my ex a mop for valentines day.

It was a gag gift and there was an actual present, too... but she didn't think it was quite as funny as I did.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Get her a cookbook and a *kitten*, that way if she don't like it she can go f$&k herself

<insert That Escalated Quickly meme>