Life: The ultimate legend - The perfect guy/girl.

Options
Sinisterly
Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
Myth or truth?

How close has a person become to being your perfect one?
How long did you hang onto that person? Are you still with that person?
Or were you too chicken to make the move?
Tell us your story!

This can go both ways, male or female.. Or, HEY! If you're into both, more for you, huh? No judging.

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Myth or truth? Truth. I'm a total romantic

How close has a person become to being your perfect one? I thought, but was very mistaken.
    How long did you hang onto that person? Are you still with that person? 20 years, and no
    Or were you too chicken to make the move? Looking for perfect again. Well, not perfect. Just perfect for me.
  • goneforawhile
    goneforawhile Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Found the person once. Ended randomly.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Myth.

I had a very happy six months of marriage once. I was married for 8 years, but I am sure there were 6 happy months in there somewhere.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Hmm, guess this is a touchy subject for some lol.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Myth.

I had a very happy six months of marriage once. I was married for 8 years, but I am sure there were 6 happy months in there somewhere.

^^This^^
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Truth

How close has a person become to being your perfect one? Married to her right now.

How long did you hang onto that person? We have been together 12 plus years. If she ever leaves me, I'm going with her...

Or were you too chicken to make the move? I was happily divorced and single when we met. No plans to change it either. Funny how life works out, huh?
  • HapaHaole92
    HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think it's true.

How close has a person become to being your perfect one? None of my exes have been close at all.

How long did you hang on to that person? None of my exes were good boyfriends so they only lasted at max 10 months.

Or were you too chicken to make the move? I'm usually not scared to approach guys, but it usually doesn't turn out well because they think I'm weird or they're taken lol.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Truth!

My husband and I are perfect for each other. We get along so wonderfully. We have so much fun. We are extremely physically attracted to one another. We each understand each other better than anyone else in the world. We laugh a lot. We both wanted to have kids. We have a deeply intimate relationship. As we grow as individuals, we grow in the same direction.

We are still together. I met him 18 years ago and the first thing I thought was that I was going to marry him. Then I laughed at myself for thinking something so ridiculous. I love him so much!! And we have so many amazing shared memories together as well.