hello

I've had this site for a while but stopped using it, never used community that I can remember, now I'm back on. I'm 24 and a momma to 3 little ones. I managed to lose the weight a couple years back but it all came back :(

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Yeah weight will do that! I am Jim, Canadian, 44 and married with 3 little ones of my own! Actually my oldest is a year older than you! Believe in yourself and start there. Love yourself and try for yourself. Slowly it will work. You're worth it!
  • yeah it's just super frustrating because I didn't really change my diet or activities. Guess my metabolism just decided to take a crap lol
  • I've also had the app a while and never really used it. I decided to try and just found the message boards. I'm 35 and a very busy mother of three.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    Hey wait until you get to be my age! You have to work twice as hard. Plus I have to be fit for my job. That cheeses me off even more.
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Hey wait until you get to be my age! You have to work twice as hard. Plus I have to be fit for my job. That cheeses me off even more.

See, I would have thought having to be fit for your job would be positive motivation (well, if you like your job that is).
  • BIGJIMMYU

See, I would have thought having to be fit for your job would be positive motivation (well, if you like your job that is).
    I love my job but the constant testing and self defense classes gets tough after awhile to maintain standards. Wrestling 20 year old rookies is tough for us older guys!