Short women(5'2-5'4)

Options

Replies

• rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" 133; goal weight 125 lbs of lean muscle goodness!
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and 117 pounds. I want to get down to about 108 pounds.
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! 5'2", currently 145-lbs. Ideally wanna get to 125-lbs. We can do 20-lbs!

xoxo,
    Jenny
  • princesskel30
    Options
    5 ft 2 in and currently 177lb :-( Not sure on goal weight, just when i feel like its enough!
  • marystokes2014
    marystokes2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me and u are on same boat.
  • Cirsium
    Cirsium Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have a ways to go. A nurse told me that there is just no way to hide those extra pounds at our height. Some days, that's motivational, some days, not so much. :o)

ain't that the truth! i always think a stone looks like 2 stone on me because i'm so short.
  • Cirsium
    Cirsium Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'0 and currently around 132. Looking to lose 20 to 28lbs depending on how it goes and how I feel when I start losing. Been doing this around 6 weeks, lost 3lb, gained 2lb back for Christmas, so only one measly pound lost so far!!
  • Mary_Eliz29
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and never really considered myself short, always thought I was average! I'm currently 140lb and have a goal of 126lb. I was 112lb once and looked good, but wasn't eating.
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5 2 with 15 more ounces to lose. You can add me if you wish :smile:
  • Dianeshealthysteps
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3 and 147 pounds, I'd be interested o know what the ideal weight is for this height
  • msnevarez1
    Options
    I'm 5'2 goal weight is 125-130
  • tracybrent
    Options
    I am 5'1 and my current weight is 155. I am looking to weight 115.....seems like that is so far to go and it moves so slow. I keep reminding myself to just take it 1 day at a time. Always looking for friends here :)
  • bradyle166
    bradyle166 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5"2' on a good day (which are rare) so definitely fall into the short category.

I am just starting today I am currently 163lb and am hoping to get down to around 120. I have managed 130 in the past so I'm sure it's doable just need to stay motivated!!!
  • MemphisHellFire
    MemphisHellFire Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 and currently weigh 145, highest weight was 180 lb and lowest was 75lb, im trying to get some of the excess fat of so i can actually see my muscles. im slowly getting there!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and this morning was 114. Originally I was hoping to get to 108 as that was my wedding day weight 20 years ago. I've stopped stressing about that number and I'm happy with where I am. I'm now focusing on healthy eating and gaining muscles.
  • jbrownnolan
    jbrownnolan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    5' 3" here, normally I'm around 132 - 135 (for the past 7 years, was upwards of 178 before I got into shape), snuck up to 142.8 over the holidays, would like to see the 120's anywehre in the 120's, have only made it there a handfull of times over the past 7 years, not killing myself to get there, but back to my 132 where I am comfortable and my clothes fit me great would be awesome!!!
  • asakeba
    asakeba Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3" but I'm 162lbs. Looking to drop 40lbs.
    I was at one point 183lbs. : ( The heaviest I ever got.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    31 y.o., 5'2, and just had my second baby 6 months ago...and it's safe to say I haven't been taking care of myself!

At 179 now (24 down from the day before I gave birth...so that's something, right?), looking to get to a fit 135, and then I'll reassess. Less concerned with the number, more concerned with my fitness/strength.

Feel free to add me!
  • wiggsmy39
    Options
    i'm new here! 5'2" currently hovering around 145. i'm getting married in june, and i'd like to lose at least 20 lbs before then because it would bring me back down to my high school weight. got some ways to go and habits to change, but i think i'm ready for the challenge!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    5'-0" and 191lbs. Heaviest was 200lbs. Looking to get down to 140...hell I'll take 150 and see where I go from there. Anytime I see the scale go down, it's motivation. :laugh: