What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options
I went from a size 10 to a size 4 and I've been stuck at 4 however I'm still not satisfied, My goal would be a size 2 :)

Replies

• lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    a size 10. currently an 18....man, that sounds like so far to go.
  • meaganrh19
    meaganrh19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to get back to an 8 but would like to be a 6.
  • meaganrh19
    meaganrh19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    And congrats on slimming down so much!! Sounds like you will be in a size 2 in no time!
  • snowbear1005
    snowbear1005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I consider size 8 to be perfect for me. I've worn a size 6 before, but I was really too thin at that time.
  • shellbatronic
    Options
    Eh, I can't think in terms like that because sizing is so super wonky all around for women. If you make your emotional well-being contingent on being size X but you try on jeans that look amazing on you but are size X+2 because that line runs small or whatever, it only serves to make you crazy.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I just want to look good in clothes that fit me... I don't care what the size is. Sizes between brands vary so much that I wear a 2 in some things and a 6 or 8 in others. That being said, I'm happy now and I don't have any idea what size I actually am. I don't even know what my measurements are.

(edited for spelling)
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a size 6 in jeans, but my hips will probably never let that happen :) A comfortable size 8 is my goal atm. I'd like to fit into medium tops and dresses!
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Currently in a size 18W. I would love to get back to size 8, but would be happy at 10 or 12. Even 14 would be better than 18W! I don't want to go any lower than size 8.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Ideal for me? Size 6-8 (US). With my build that would put me in the healthy category by every measurement I've seen.
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I would love to be at least a 8. In my adult life, I've never been in the single digits.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    At 5'8" I'm shooting for a size 8-10 in general. I can sometimes pull a 6-8 in skirts and dresses but that never happens for pants because of booty.

Edited to add currently sitting at about a 12.
  • Clareel
    Clareel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Uk size 12 in jeans would be amazing. I think that's about a US 8?
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I don't care as long as I look awesome.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    It's not about a number for me, but where I feel and look the best. That said, I would like to drop 2 more sizes.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    For most of my life (teens to mid 30s) I wore 2X and 3X, sizes 20-22.

Right now I'm in 16 and XL, pretty much. Still wear some 18 and 1X but can get into 14s in other stuff.

In the long term I honestly don't mind being 14/16 and XL. I can't picture myself smaller than a 12 and honestly not sure if L tops will ever happen due to my build, bust, etc. Perhaps.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

Love this!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a comfortable size 6.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

^
    ^

THIS !!!!
  • crzyjess84
    crzyjess84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am currently a loose 18, so maybe a 16? I would love to get into the single digits or even a 10!
    I never remember being that size.

I will achieve that goal!!!
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 10, down from 14/16 when I started. Ideally, I'd love to fit a 4, but would be happy with a size 6.