What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be an 8. Slim but with enough left to hold on to. :wink:
  • Mother_Warrior
    Mother_Warrior Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy at a size 14, but my goal is a size 12. I couldn't be a size 10, I was once and everyone either asked if I was sick or anorexic. I was very thin, and while I did hardly eat it wasn't a anorexic thing... I just didn't really eat. I was also 15.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was pushing a size 14 when I started, and am now in a comfortable size 10. I'd like to be in a size 8, as I know I can lose/tone more in my butt/hips/thigh region. I've only lost 10 lbs, but have lost more in inches.
  • kristinashleyyoung
    Options
    Size 10 to a 4 ?!?! wow!! good for you!!
    How did you do it and how long did it take you?
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Size 7 or less jeans would be great
  • KarenBoehlke
    Options
    I remember when I was young saying I would kill myself if I ever got so fat that I had to wear a 13 (I was a chubby 9 then). Well, I didn't kill myself and I'm well past a 13 now. I was a 6 when I got married and it would be nice to see that again.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I would love to see 8 again and ultimately fit in a 6 nothing smaller for me .
  • DeniseCzupryna
    Options
    currently a size 10-12 would like to see an 8 perhaps a 6
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    the one that shows my beautiful curves - been a 3 and it is a hell no - been a 12 and it is a hell no... I felt the most comfortable when I was a 5 and I could barely find jeans because squats had my *kitten* extremely perky and my thighs were a bit massive because of leg pressing 320... but my tummy was tight and I could see something that looked like a waist line...
  • mrskatbevins
    Options
    As long as I can remember I have been a plus sized girl. The largest I wore was a 38, I'm now down to a 26 which was what size I wore in high school. I would love to be a size 12 since I don't ever remember being that size, and pretty sure that's where regular sized clothing ends.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    We all want to be so skinny! I was a size 4 when I was younger. Now at the age of 61, I am a size 14. My goal is to be a size 10 or even a 12. I won't be skinny but I know I will feel so much better.

I had joined MyFitness in 2012 but just started again on 1/1/14. That's why I have only lost 1.4 lbs. too date!!

I'm not skinny at a size 4. Skinny is more to do with body comp that size.

front+small.png

I was around an 8 on the left, 2 in the middle, 4 on the right
  • dancingswiffer
    Options
    My ideal size would be a flat tummy at a size 6. I was a size 4 in the Navy and for my large skeletal frame, it made me look like I was anorexic.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I would actually be happy at size 11. I don't mind a little meat lol just not as much as I have now.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at a 24/26 and am now 14/16 (depending on brand). Hope to get to size 10... have NEVER been a size 10. I was a Jr. 13 when I was 11, and the smallest I've been my adult life is a 12.

I attribute my ability to currently fit a 14 to the availability of stretch fabrics. In 1990 when I was a 12, jeans didn't have spandex in them...
  • SaltNBurnBoys
    SaltNBurnBoys Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Started barely able to button a 26 lying down (i think I was probably a 30, but 26 was the largest size at the store) and now I'm a 10. 8 has been my goal. I have huge muscles in my legs (yay me!) and I don't think they will fit anything smaller than an 8, so I think my goal is a good one for me. :)

Not to get off topic, but can I just say how incredible that is? Congrats on the amazing weight loss! :happy:

And for me, I'd just like to find some comfortable jeans. Right now my hips are happy to fit in a 14, but my stomach isn't. The disproportionateness of my body is terribly frustrating. If I can lose a couple inches around my waist and wear those 14s, I'll be a happy camper.
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just discovered some of my jeans are 9s! I didn't even know what size I am. Um, I guess I'd like to be a size 7-9 in most pants and medium shirts. However...my boobies may not let that happen - all my medium shirts from back in the day are too short because I have boobage from two babies. :-/ hubby likes but I don't so much. :-P
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    We all want to be so skinny! I was a size 4 when I was younger. Now at the age of 61, I am a size 14. My goal is to be a size 10 or even a 12. I won't be skinny but I know I will feel so much better.

I had joined MyFitness in 2012 but just started again on 1/1/14. That's why I have only lost 1.4 lbs. too date!!

That's not at all true. I never want to be skinny again. I want to be healthy! Just because I wear a size 2 does not mean I am skinny, nor does it mean I don't have curves. It means my body fat is low.
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Whatever size I fit in at 18-20% body fat.

Ohhh! This ^^^^
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am currently a sz 10. Size 6-8 is perfect for my body type. I am muscular and curvy. I haven't been a size 4 since 8th grade lol! :wink:
  • amber68137
    Options
    I feel the same way! I am a 16 right now and would love to be an 8 or a 10. Plus I would also like to go from an XL top to a M or even a L I can deal with :)