Want support

Options
Hey ~ So I am looking for more support. Sounds high maintenance but I really need it. I thrive off support and comments and that truly helps me do well. I will do the same as well. Come on lets do this together. Need to lose 60 pounds so I am trying to do this. Feeling good right now as I am excited about it but on the days where I am struggling I will need you to help pick me up. thanks in advance :)

Replies

• saygoodbyeto80lbs
    Options
    Completely understand! Would love for us to help each other reach our goals. I AM doing it this year. :)
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    With you on that!There are so many great, supportive people on this site. It compliments and enforces the lifestyle change. Hope you find the perfect group to help you stay on track.

*friend request sent*
  • susaneddie333
    Options
    Would love to help. I am in the same position:sad:
  • aperry743
    Options
    Im here with you! I can't wait to look good and feel good! Im happy to see all these others so enthusiastic and ready to help! :D
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It's very important to teach yourself from the very beginning, to do what you need to do - even when you aren't motivated and no one is watching.

those are the true warriors.
  • Rubes1958
    Options
    My daughter is getting married in 15 months so I'm trying to be the best I can for them AND me. MyFitnessPal says I need to lose 40 more pounds to "be healthy." Lost 25lbs in 2013. I need all the help I can get. Thanks!