• faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspiring :flowerforyou:

Congrats!! :drinker:
  • bebeXchyM
    bebeXchyM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Triple wow... U are such a strong woman. U didn't even use your numerous health issues as an excuse and God blessed ur effort. I'm motivated.
  • smallerskirtz
    Options
    Daaang, girl! Congratulations!
  • clynn83
    clynn83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is an awesome accomplishment!!:happy:
  • ala140
    ala140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow!!! What an inspiration!
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    This is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing! Congratulations to you! :flowerforyou:
  • mtsaltas78
    Options
    You do look younger! I have 40lbs to lose and the hardest thing is being honest about the food I'm consuming...gonna keep at it though!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Awesome success, awesome dedication!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so healthy , happy and at peace... awesome job in losing weight and keeping it off.. you are an inspiration! Thank you so much for posting! :smile:
  • esescovar
    esescovar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are such an amazing woman. Thank you for sharing your story. As a mother trying to get into shape, your story is a great motivator!
  • Tykk
    Tykk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful story. Congratulations.

Do you have tips on how you have managed to maintain so successfully these last two years?
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    you did awesome! great job and keeping it off, very inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • dalii24
    dalii24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is amazing what you have accomplished! Did you only log in your food intake or did you also do other things to achieve such an amazing result? It would be wonderful if you can give us so me tips
  • cavillsnumber1
    cavillsnumber1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Well done, what a great accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Maintaining is not something I've figured out yet, but I'm determined! It's always inspiring to see people who can keep the weight off, especially for years as you have! It looks as though it is a true lifestyle for you, and you look so happy and healthy. Congratulations. ^_^
  • josywosy
    josywosy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Awesome work & dedication!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well done! YOU are in inspiration!!
  • ladyscorpion81
    ladyscorpion81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hope you are truly proud. The pic of you and your daughter in the pant together is such a inspiration.
  • kaleeann1
    Options
    WOW!! Way to go! you look fantastic and have maintained the last 2 years! Great Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!