What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• tgrady20
    tgrady20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Honestly, just a size 12. I like having some thickness. That would be about 3 sizes down for me.
  • CB2CS
    CB2CS Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and size 4. Size 2 is my ideal.
  • amvNCMA
    amvNCMA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lynn, don't feel discouraged. I was a 22 and now a 14. Still have more to go, but you can do it. Once you get losing the lbs, it becomes easier cause you're so hyped that you just keep losing the weight.
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would love to get back to a size 8 in jeans, and then down to the 6 I wanted to be. Right now I am a size 14. I wear large and mostly x-large shirts. I would like to be able to wear small and mediums. I gave some t-shirts that were mediums to good will recently. I had been saving them, but it created too much pressure for me. Giving them away was like letting go of the pressure to lose weight. Letting go of the shirts actually motivated me to stay on my journey so I can buy new clothes that are smaller sizes.
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Started in a size 14 jean and currently in a size 2. This will be my forever size since I'm now maintaining :smile:
  • FitnessVixxen
    Options
    I guess it depends on the brand.
    American Eagle are my favorites... So in theirs, I'd say a 4... Maybe even a 2.
    I was in a 4 from there before... I miss those days.
    But I will be back there before this summer!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My waist is a 29.5 (I wear a very tight size 6 or a comfortable size 7 in most brands), and would love to wear a US size 5 or get down to a 26 inch waist. I've had a baby & am working to tighten up. I'm 5'1'' & it's super hard to find jeans that don't drag to the ground without ordering petite or short online. When I was a size 3, I rarely had a problem with jeans dragging. Realistically a size 5/6 would be perfect for me.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a size 12 to a size 4 and am on the brink of squeezing it into a 2. I'm hoping that I'll be satisfied once that 2 is firmly in place, but admittedly I think I have a body image problem and I'm worried about trying for the next size down.
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 10... 5'8'' hourglass. I'd like to be a size 6, while maintaining my shape.
  • gimmecoffeeiv
    gimmecoffeeiv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My ideal size is where I am now: 6 or 8 depending on the brand and cut of the jeans or other clothes. I started out about 2 years ago at a size 16.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I just want to get/maintain fit and healthy.

That being said, having been obese to varying degrees my entire life, I am shooting for size 10 or 12. I started at the deepest end of the fat lady stores (30/32) and am wearing size 18 now. When I get to the "regular" stores/sizes it will be "the Shop heard 'round the world."
  • amvNCMA
    amvNCMA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Size 10 is my goal. I'm down to a 14 from a 22 :)
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of 4s in my drawer that I would love to fit into again. I wore them out in public once before I began my downward spiral. I would love to be able to wear them again. Hopefully by this summer!

Edited to add that I was originally an 18/20 (a 24 while pregnant with my first child) and am now an 8/10. I was a 6/8 about a year and a half ago, but squeezed myself into the size 4s for a minute at my lowest weight. LOL
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    8..... not that ill ever see it again
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think a size 4 would be ideal for me. I am a 10 right now. At my height (5'1") I could ideally be a 2 but I am built bigger in the hip area so a 2 may not happen but I would be thrilled with a 4. I have never been below an 8. Great job btw with your successes!
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Started in a size 15/16. Currently in a 5/6. My goal is 3/4. However, I am happy in my current size. I'm focusing more on buffing up :)
  • indignantgnome
    indignantgnome Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a 22 or 24. Ideally, I'll get down to a 12; even when a healthy weight I've got some hips, so nothing smaller fits. :P
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Started at a size 18-20- now wearing size 8s, and maintaining right where I'm at. :) loved it when last week I bought a pair of exercise capris in a size small and they fit!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I used to be a size 11... now I'm a size 20. I would love to be an 11 again. sigh...
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    This conversation makes very little sense to those of us who are both tall with an hourglass figure.

Which is why I alter almost all my clothes!