Im Daryl and im hurting...

Options
13»

Replies

• Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Been so many people offering kind words, honestly been overwhelming, thank you all
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    I have 50lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me:) We can chat:)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    your title made me so sad for you! in my prayers! :)
  • Lemmon827
    Lemmon827 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Iv been using MFP for a long time its worked but fallen off the wagon a couple of times and maybe don't deserve to be asking for this help , last night I lost a very good friendship and I feel like im broken, iv decided to sort my miserable life out because I deserve better, maybe if I sort my mind/weight/life out everything will fall in to place (wishful thinking I know) so I guess im asking for help, because I cant to this alone and cant trust the people in my life, I have at minimum 70 lbs/ 5 st to lose.

Open to new people, happy to chat in general. give and take advice, thanks guys/

I understand how it feels to be broken, down and out, but things can get better. Just have to make yourself do it! Even if you don't feel like it or don't want to get out of bed. Working out releases the endorphins and will help ya feel better as you reach your weight loss goal. I've been off the wagon a few times but not giving up is what counts! So way to go! for getting back on the wagon!:happy: