Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy a night out! And cheers to a new year to reach your goals.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    <
    January baby! Woot!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Me too! Capricornus Victorious!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy a night out! And cheers to a new year to reach your goals.

So kind, thank you so much!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    <
    January baby! Woot!

Happy b day whenever it is this month!!
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    Bippy Harthday....

or...in English...hope you live the next 12 hours.
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options

Love it!!! Happy b day whenever yours is this month
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my birthday too!!! I have been working since early December to lose the 23lbs I gain since my last birthday so I could say at least I didn't technically gain any weight this past year :P I'm 2lbs away, gonna weight myself in the morning to see if I made it *crosses fingers*.

I'm really looking forward to the next year. I'm hoping that I can lose 2 lbs a week til my next birthday so that when I turn 27 in 2015 I will have lost 100lbs!! :) (I need to lose 125 to get into a healthy range for BMI).
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, fellow Januarian. I turn 33 on the 24th. I also have one very small one living in my uterus that should be out in a week or so. I'm trying to lure her out with Italian food and Ritz crackers with tuna salad.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, fellow Januarian. I turn 33 on the 24th. I also have one very small one living in my uterus that should be out in a week or so. I'm trying to lure her out with Italian food and Ritz crackers with tuna salad.

Try peanut butter and ice cream. They're miracle workers. :wink:

Happy Birthday to all you January babies.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Leah! :drinker:
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Tomorrow is my birthday too!!! I have been working since early December to lose the 23lbs I gain since my last birthday so I could say at least I didn't technically gain any weight this past year :P I'm 2lbs away, gonna weight myself in the morning to see if I made it *crosses fingers*.

I'm really looking forward to the next year. I'm hoping that I can lose 2 lbs a week til my next birthday so that when I turn 27 in 2015 I will have lost 100lbs!! :) (I need to lose 125 to get into a healthy range for BMI).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY- BIRTHDAY TWIN! OH MY GOODNESS, NEVER MET ANYONE WITH THE SAME B-DAY AS MINE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU WITH YOUR GOALS, I'M RIGHT WITH YOU. I HAVE A TOTAL OF 100ISH TO LOSE
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options

congrats and happy b-day to you soon!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options

That's right! My birthday is tomorrow too :) I'll be 31
  • SunkissedBrownSugga
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers, happy birthday fellow Cap! Here's to that sleeker body and more confident and healthier you the same time next year! My birthday is the 13th.
  • amyroth77
    amyroth77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My birthday is tomorrow also! But I'll be 37! I have 50lbs to go to get me into my healthy BMI range, but so far I've lost 12lbs since I started on here after having my son. I think i started in Sept/Oct...so not steller weight loss...but it's progress. I've really been hitting it hard since the start of the new year!

Happy Birthday to us all!

I am going to spoil myself a little bit and eat a piece of cake to celebrate tomorrow! And have a beer!
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    My birthday is tomorrow also! But I'll be 37! I have 50lbs to go to get me into my healthy BMI range, but so far I've lost 12lbs since I started on here after having my son. I think i started in Sept/Oct...so not steller weight loss...but it's progress. I've really been hitting it hard since the start of the new year!

Happy Birthday to us all!

I am going to spoil myself a little bit and eat a piece of cake to celebrate tomorrow! And have a beer!

There are several of us with birthdays tomorrow.... that is awesome!!! happy birthday to all of you who have upcoming b-days!!
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday fellow Capricorn! :flowerforyou:
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I'm Jehovah's Witness...you have no birthday!

Just kidding, Happy Birthday!