Pumpkin Fluff Super Easy for Gatherings

Options

Replies

• krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of making this and spreading it between two grahm cracker halves and freezing it.....pumpkin ice cream sandwich....my mouth is watering :)
  • jcompton3821
    Options
    I wonder how good it would be to put this fluff into a graham cracker crust to make a low cal pie?? Hmmm... the things you can think!! Sounds like a great dessert to take to a family dinner!

Or make mock ice cream sandwiches! Like the Choc graham cracker and coolwhip-- but pumpkin fluff in reg or cinnamon graham crackers!

I went to the recipe calculator at SparkPeople.com and used the ingredients listed in the first post with a lite graham cracker crust and divided into 6 slices - its 84.3 calories, 2.5 total fat, 1.7 sat fat, .3 cholesterol, 229.5 sodium, 149.2 potassium, 15 total carbs, 2 fiber, 6 sugars, 1.3 protein....

That sounds pretty good to me!!! If ya'll think this doesn't sound right, please let me know because I plan on making this ASAP!!!
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    When I make this I crumble up cinnamon graham crackers then layer with the fluff stuff in parfait glasses. Top with a drop of coolwhip sprinkled with fine cookie crumbs. Looks as good as it taste.
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :happy:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    bumping for thanksgiving!
  • kksn
    kksn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just tried this last night and it is AWESOME! :) I used 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, and 1/4 tsp cloves for a pumpkin pie seasoning... Brought some to work this morning with graham crackers and it's been a big hit. Thanks for the recipe! Also, I had an idea for a pie with this filling... Get a pre-made graham cracker pie crust, fill with the seasoned pumpkin fluff, and sprinkled chopped pecans and shaved chocolate (or some chocolate syrup) on the top... serve and enjoy! :)
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    For the fluff recipe.... are you using the small or big box of pudding?
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    For the fluff recipe.... are you using the small or big box of pudding?

I just made a batch with a small box--worked fine.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yum.
  • happy115
    Options
    I've been craving some kind of pumpkin mousse. Thanks for sharing.
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bumpy :flowerforyou:
  • leggymomma64
    leggymomma64 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sounds SOOOOO good, I will be trying this as well!! I'm thinking of making the pie like suggested and adding an addtional dallop of cool whip on top! I think my kids will love this also! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I just made & sampled the Pumpkin Fluff Pie...... Um, YUM! :bigsmile:

I just used the Keebler ready made, reduced fat crust. I think I may try to make my own crust next time. And I will increase the amount of pumpkin & decrease the cool whip a little bit.

With the crust I used, cut into 8 slices = 184 calories

I am in charge of bringing pies for Thanksgiving dinner. So, I definitely going to bring this as a healthy option to the regular pumpkin pie & french silk pies I am baking!
  • lmdance
    lmdance Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Saving the recipe for later! Yummy!
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    YUM! I love pumpkin and will have to save this recipe!
  • dennis1952
    Options
    This sounds like a real treat! I can't wait to try it. There's sugar free cool whip too.
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    This sounds yummy!!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump!!!
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Bump