Before & After 50+ lb Loss

Options
I am finally done losing weight, and get to maintain. :) I am so happy with how far I have come! <3 Can't believe I made it.
I started my journey end of may 2013, and weighed 204 lbs. I am 5'10". I now weigh 153 lbs and went from a size 16/18 to a size 8/9 in pants. I feel amazing. :)

2mg1aih.jpg

68swtw.jpg

Replies

• enchromaticc
    enchromaticc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I really congratulate you on your weight loss! That's just how much I want to lose! Amazing job!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congrats
    You look amazing!!!what a difference!!good luck in maintaining!!
  • alexisbrisby
    alexisbrisby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How many cals do you eat and what is your diet/exercise plan like?
  • alexisbrisby
    alexisbrisby Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh and you look amazing btw!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    This is my exact goal! So excited for you!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your hard work, it definitely shows! You look FANTASTIC!!! So happy for you!
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! what a great job!!!
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Now you have it all...feeling amazing and looking amazing.

Congratulations!
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    gorgeous before, but now you are gorgeous and healthy! Congrats!
    Great transformation!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    How many cals do you eat and what is your diet/exercise plan like?

Hey! When losing I ate 1200 at first, but I found I had more success eating 1350-1400. I didn't eat anymore when I worked out, because I think that's something you do when you're maintaining, not losing. But everyone is different My body felt fine eating 1350 and working out. :) Also, I work out 5-6x a week, 30-90 mins. I do cardio and lots of strength training. Diet wise I eat about 150-200g carbs a day. (yes, you heard me right. CARBS!) I just get them from fruits, starchy veggies, oatmeal, whole grain pasta, and brown rice. I eat lots of nut butters, bananas, blueberries, grapefruit, chicken breast, ground turkey (great substitute for classic recipes like sloppy joes, tacos, and chili), skim milk, and quest nutrition bars. I also focused on a pre and post workout nutrition. I eat carbs an hour before working out, and then eat protein about 20 mins afterwards. SO I usually eat like oats an hour before, and then I'll come home and have a protein shake, greek yogurt, or protein bar. (quest bars really are the way to go!)
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I have about 50 more to lose. Got up to 204 (the day before I gave birth to my son). Down to 179 and would like to get somewhere between 135 and 130.
  • Aquamum9
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You look great! And I LOVE your black and red dress in the first 'after' picture :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and happy!
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Awesome, congrats!
  • TBarron784
    TBarron784 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You look great! And I LOVE your black and red dress in the first 'after' picture :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I love that dress too! It's actually black and kind of a salmony pink color. The lighting makes it look red ;) I got it at Good Will for $4! Win lol! ;)
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. Well done!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Great job, friend! :)
  • 48caninejack
    48caninejack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    muy caliente !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!