I've been threatening.... and last night I did it!!!

Options
Yep. I cut my hair. I cut about 8 inches off a month and a half ago trying to meet in the middle with my dh who likes long hair and myself, well i like it short. So last night I decided it was time to quit doin for someone who isn't really appreciating me right now :) And I cut another 6 inches off :laugh: I'd post pics in here but I don't know how to post pics of myself, only images I find online.

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Yep. I cut my hair. I cut about 8 inches off a month and a half ago trying to meet in the middle with my dh who likes long hair and myself, well i like it short. So last night I decided it was time to quit doin for someone who isn't really appreciating me right now :) And I cut another 6 inches off :laugh: I'd post pics in here but I don't know how to post pics of myself, only images I find online.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Good for you! I can't wait to see! I am loving my shorter hair (Much more than I thought I would)..it is SO easy and light for the Summer!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Yay Megan!!!
    Great...like we needed you to look any hotter.:grumble:
    Upload your pictures to photobucket and it will give you a direct link to post them here.
    Do it!
    Do it NOW!:bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    Options
    Yay Megan!!!
    Upload your pictures to photobucket and it will give you a direct link to post them here.
    Do it!

:sad: I DON'T KNOW HOW!!! I'll try it though.... *doing it all wrong in 5, 4, 3, 2.....*
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    I love it! :heart: You're even more gorgeous than before!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Yay Megan!!!
    Do it!

:sad: I DON'T KNOW HOW!!! I'll try it though.... *doing it all wrong in 5, 4, 3, 2.....*

lmbo! oh girl I'm sure you look gorgeous!!! and hugs because I feel ya on that person who doesn't appreciate you thing...sigh...but don't you fear my sweet sick minded friend...lol we appreciate you!!! especially me! woo hoo!

hugs!
    Ali
  • mholmes
    Options
    I love it! :heart: You're even more gorgeous than before!

:blushing:
  • mholmes
    Options
    Ok so given I'm still a fat tub o' lard.... This is as pretty as I could get for the pics.
    IMGA0396.jpg
  • mholmes
    Options
    I'm so about to cry from embarassment. Well, I was telling the dh that I needed a pic to motivate me to continue to lose weight and there it is.... and my three chins :sad:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    *Whistles*

Lookin' good!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look great & so does your hair!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OMG....you are GORGEOUS!!!!! girl you look amazIng don't you dare put that beautiful girl in the picture down...I'll kick your butt!!! :angry: .............seriously hubba hubba girl....sooo pretty! great cut...and love your outfit too sista!!!!:love:

hugs!
    Ali
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I'm so about to cry from embarassment. Well, I was telling the dh that I needed a pic to motivate me to continue to lose weight and there it is.... and my three chins :sad:

Uh... I was also going to comment on how GORGEOUS you look!!! I thought that pic looks pretty d*** good!!! Keep moving along on here, but know that you are looking terrific right now! (and love the hair cut btw)...
    :flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This is sure better than the "compliment" my dh gave of "it's short" :laugh:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It looks great.... I recently cut mine too. It feels great and it is so much easier to do... :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Smokin hot lady!! :smokin:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This is sure better than the "compliment" my dh gave of "it's short" :laugh:

Hahaha! What is with these men (my hubby included) that want the crazy long hair!!! I think it might have something to do with whipping it around during... :noway:

You look great... don't think twice about it! (and hubby should be thanking God he has such a gorgeous wife)
    :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    OMG....you are GORGEOUS!!!!! girl you look amazIng don't you dare put that beautiful girl in the picture down...I'll kick your butt!!! :angry: .............seriously hubba hubba girl....sooo pretty! great cut...and love your outfit too sista!!!!:love:

hugs!
    Ali

Ditto! Don't put yourself down.......most women would kill to look like you!! You are amazingly beautiful and you better start knowin' that *wags finger at Megan.

That is the cutest cut evahhhh...btw.:wink:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Wow!! It looks great!! And as do you as always!! WOo!!
  • mholmes
    Options

hugs!
    Ali

Ditto! Don't put yourself down.......most women would kill to look like you!! You are amazingly beautiful and you better start knowin' that *wags finger at Megan.

That is the cutest cut evahhhh...btw.:wink:

Thanks! It's still a little choppy, but it took me like 3 hours cause I only have two hands and no big mirror to see the back. I'll touch it up sometime this week.