• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Daughter introduced me to Nearly Naked Popcorn- it's delicious
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Air popped.
    Grated good parmesan, few dashes of Frank's first and the parmesan sticks to it better. Tiny bit of butter if you have the calories for it.
    Yummy!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,705 Member
    Options
    Not really healthy, but here goes: Sprinkle with some grated parmesan and melt in the microwave. Add some garlic salt.

Sodium bomb but no fat: Light sprinkling of soy sauce and tabasco.
  • jcarey96
    Options
    Air popped.
    Grated good parmesan, few dashes of Frank's first and the parmesan sticks to it better. Tiny bit of butter if you have the calories for it.
    Yummy!

That's one of my favorite ways to eat popcorn too!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Air pop, honey, cinnamon. Delicious!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I pop mine in coconut oil...it's delicious. I don't need anything else besides a little salt to make movie night at home awesome.
    I do to but I add nutritional yeast.
    Or I save my calories for delicious fatty goodness.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Old Bay 4eva.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I like mixing in some dark chocolate M&Ms.
  • tracywintn
    Options
    I put 14 grams of light butter spread with flax seed (50 cals) in the bottom of a glass mixing bowl with some salt, then add 45 grams of popcorn kernels (115 cals). Place a plate on top of the bowl and microwave until you stop hearing it pop (takes approx 5 min in my microwave). The bowl will be HOT-so use oven mitts to get it out of the microwave. I give it a good stir and put it in another bowl (because the glass one is too hot). It isn't rubbery like air popped. I have also done it with olive oil (1/2 T) or 1/2 T butter. I use the butter spread because I can use more of it....but honestly I think it may be best with the oil or butter-it's crunchier.