Sweating for the Wedding!

Options
2»

Replies

• allielobster
    allielobster Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in October! W00t W00t! Def sweating for the wedding here too!! Add me too!! :D
  • brittanycoppin
    Options
    I'm getting married in August and am a bridesmaid in June! So I am FOR sure sweating for the weddings!
  • irishiwerethin
    irishiwerethin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! My wedding date is July 19, 2014. My goal is to lose 35/40 lbs by that time. Anyone looking for an accountability partner to help motivate each-other through this process?? Please send me a message. I'd love to have a buddy to help motivate each other through this process!! Add me!,
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    whoops double post
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'd love some motivation. I am getting married October 18 of this year. I am actually picking up my dress on Sunday - so excited! I know it fits as is but its a little lumpy in the tummy area and I would love for my arms to look sculpted. I've got about 10-15 pounds to lose so I know it is going to be tough! Hopefully this forum will help keep me on track!

I'm getting married the same day! How exciting :) I'm in Australia, where are you?
  • vielet06
    Options
    Hey women, I am planning (cross my fingers) to get married May 2015 and am starting early. I have 60 lbs to lose for me to be at myideal weight. I already have the style of dress I want picked out and there is a lot of skin. There is no room for back fat. I truly would love to have some other bride fitness buddies. Also you could give me wedding tips since most of you will be long married before me.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. I started hardcore dieting Monday January 7th. I use to be so good at watching what I ate and worked out a lot more. I realisticlly need to loose about 15 pounds for my wedding. I am not bad but I am a little too thick for my petitte 5'1 frame. So the wedding really kicked in the motivation. My date is July 3rd and I have a lot of time. I want to look great for everything not just the wedding day. I want to look good for the bridal shower and my bachlorette party.

What are your goals?
    Do you have rules?

For example, one of my rules at work is stairs only!! My Goal is to be active at least 5 days a week. So gym 3 days and maybe yoga at home the other 2 days. This week I only did 4 days but next week it is on.