Does anyone else have 100lbs + to lose?

Options

Replies

• marroyo777
    Options
    Hello all, long time user, new to the forums. I used MyFitnessPal to help me lose 140lbs, and love the idea of this group. Feel free to add me or message me, as I love sharing my story and helping others reach their goals.

-Martin
  • sherryb3052
    Options
    Would love to have friends going thru this with me. Have over 100 to loose and need motivation.
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am starting again after having lost about 70lbs annd gaining it all back plus some. I need to lose about 130 lbs. So please add me if you start a group. Woudl enjoy the company and support!
  • bevjones350
    bevjones350 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+lbs so add me
  • Mommy_to_6
    Mommy_to_6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I joined awhile ago, I start and stop attempting to loose weight get discouraged and quit, I'm determined this time to loose the weight I have over 100lbs to loose. In just one week I've lost 6lbs!!
  • mowildfire
    mowildfire Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and I need help too add me
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Add me too I have just under 100 to lose but just barely
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have another 60-80 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days and I am also looking to lose over 100 lbs. I'm looking for any help, or tips so anyone please feel free to help me
  • SweetRhi
    Options
    I'm just starting out on this journey and I'm definitely in need of support. It's easy for me to encourage others and remind them that they can do it, but you know how the saying goes "easier said than done", that's what it's like for me. I have a lot of stress and stuff I'm dealing with right now and I know I have just been using it as a reason to put off working out and improving my health. So please help me if you can.
  • RusticDreams
    RusticDreams Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out as well and I have about 130 pounds to lose. I feel like it is different this time around eating in moderation and exercising I cant wait to see where this takes me.! <3 xo
  • nliso1984
    Options
    I have 100+lbs to lose and would definitely love to have others to talk who understand! :smile:
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oh oh! me me!
    Feel free to add me or let me add you? I'm also looking foward to lose a 100 pounds.
  • rabid_cowboys_fan
    Options
    I do!! I started yesterday and after tracking what I ate today, I'm feeling a little disappointed!:smile: I feel like it would be nice to have someone else to motivate me!! I guess you don't realize how much you eat until you start writing it down! It has definitely made me think twice before something crosses my lips! I would love to have some support so that I can be accountable! Feel free to add me!! I have about 150 to lose!! : )
  • FootballKate1
    FootballKate1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I have 185 lbs to lose and I need help.
  • Americannabis
    Options
    I just started on working towards losing 100 pounds myself, so I'm certainly looking for a good support system. :)
  • luis3amaya
    Options
    I restarted my weight loss journey 10 days ago and I have at least 85-110 pounds to lose and would love to be added to the group.
  • keroppikeroppi007
    Options
    Feel free to add me to the group! I have 100+ pounds to lose and could do with the motivation and support :)
  • klm888
    klm888 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have lost 6 of the excess 100 lbs I am carrying around. Feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • Cool_Ginger
    Cool_Ginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 100 to lose, starting small though I'm hoping for 40 (plus my doctor is strongly suggesting that much at a minimum). I'd be happy to part of a group, or just a day to day fitness posting buddy. Today I actually got on the elliptical in the corner of my bedroom, yeah it was 10 minutes and now I'm sore BUT I got on the darn thing right? :bigsmile: