Moving to Seattle!!

Options
Hey hey guys!

So I'll be moving to the ever so sunny >.> *cough* Seattle!!

I will have no one I know there besides my boyfriend and his brothers, so if anyone needs a new motivational buddy hit me up!!

I'll be moving there in about 8 weeks!!!

I can't wait!

P.S. I anyone has any tips or cool places to go let me know!!

XXX

Miss Unicorn <3

Replies

• racnsdd
    racnsdd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I live south of Seattle and yes... it's raining right now. But honestly it's not that bad. (Its 45 degrees here when tons of the east coast is below zero!!!) There is tons to see and do for whatever you are interested in
    Honestly this whole state has so much it really depends what you like. Are you outdoorsy? We do a lot of hiking and camping. My husband fishes and hunts.

Even though we live here I have also done almost every touristy thing out there and love them. Most recently was Space Needle for New year's eve and just before that Experience the music project (EMP) and that was really fun
  • comradeengineer
    Options
    I live in Seattle and work out either in Seattle or on the Eastside. I need to lose about 5-10 lbs of fat and it's incredibly difficult because I have no need, and therefore no motivation to do it.

If you like anything outdoors, you'll have a blast here.
  • impossibleBadWolf
    impossibleBadWolf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I live south of Seattle, and I love it here! I'm from the desert area and moved here 8 years ago, while I still miss the sunshine and warm weather, it's so much prettier here. Lots to do outside and in! You'll love it!
  • Miss_Munster
    Miss_Munster Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

I'm not very outdoorsy, mainly because it gets sooo fricking hot here (Perth, Aus) ie. 43'C (109' F) so you pretty much die outside hahahahaha

I'll be moving to Redmond >.<

I'm more of the nerdy indoorsy type, but hopefully it being cooler and shadier there, I'll get out a little more :P

also *high fives* @impossiblebad for Dr who!!