Has anyone tried Alli weight loss pills?

Options
13»

Replies

• mandmwindhorst
    Options
    I tried it for thirty days several years ago and didn't have serious leakage problems. Probably TMI but I had a pretty good 'warning' so I could make it to the restroom if I needed to. However I tried not to eat super fatty foods. What I found helpful was that I felt it would take away some of the fatty content of my homemade meals. I tried to make something healthy but was just starting to learn so it was like a small backup. I did lose a little that month but I think it was moreso that I was trying to eat better. So if the money spent is worth more motivation, then go for it. But I don't think it helps as much as being a weight loss pill.
  • daimere
    daimere Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    "While it did keep me in check, because I feared pooping my pants; the fact that it blocks fats from being observed made me kinda leary"

That is exactly how they worked for me. They were like training wheels in the beginning for me. But I never had accidents in my pants. But if you don't eat 5 grams of fat at every meal, it's useless. By a month time, I was eating very low fat other than the occasionaly healthy fat and I stopped taking them. Honestly the money that they cost, it really doesn't even out in the end.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    so it's the only real fat blocker out there... and it clearly works.. but no one wants the consequences of blocking the fat... so they should quit whining