weigh in

Options
chtika
chtika Posts: 5 Member
when are you supposed to weigh yourself? this is my first week i weighed myself on mon morning before breakfast mon was my first fast day im doing 5:2. was going to weigh my self weekly but have heard some say your supposed to weigh after your second fast.

Replies

• drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I used to do diets where I had to fast, never worked for me. I have been logging continually now since August, without any type of a "diet" or fasting and weighing myself once a week. This has worked for me, so I don't think you can go by what other people do, but what feels right for you and what it will take to keep you on track.
    Good luck!
  • chtika
    chtika Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks will stick to weekly
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Fasting in itself isn't a big deal as long as it isn't sustained too long. The issue with fasting, however, you are so hungry when you do eat it is hard to control. Well … I guess I should say it is for me. I'm doing great with mostly doing the same thing everyday. I have friends who do the fasting and they have had differing results. The really big common denominator is … they have trouble sticking to it.

I weigh once a week. I have friends that weigh everyday. I even have one who weighs 3 times a day. Most of those who weigh often track it in a spreadsheet and consider the average of the week their weight. I can't face the scale that many times and that is why I do once a week.