Don't lift they said you'll look like a man they said.....

Replies

• you look fanastic OP. Well done!
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Nicely done!! You look amazing! Hopefully one of these days more women will catch on that lifting is GOOD FOR YOU!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Thanks to everet one that has commented! Legs are my favorite body part to workout and this is why I can't move today lol doms are killing me : ( but it feels good!!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    You look GREAT!!!! Your legs look AHHHHHHmazing! =) I love lifting! Glad I started and I don't plan on ever stopping! Maybe, just maybe, this post will motivate a few ladies who don't lift to start doing so!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    That's amazing!

What was your weight when you started lifting? (And your height?)

I'm not weighing myself at the moment but loooove my lifting body. Did you freak out as you watched that 13lb go on?

I was 124 when I started lifting and I am 5'3. And I didn't know I had gain so much weight till I weighted myself this month. Lol
  • zrod81
    zrod81 Posts: 111 Member
    great job girl!
  • Talk about a Transformer! Well done.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    That's amazing!

What was your weight when you started lifting? (And your height?)

I'm not weighing myself at the moment but loooove my lifting body. Did you freak out as you watched that 13lb go on?

I was 124 when I started lifting and I am 5'3. And I didn't know I had gain so much weight till I weighted myself this month. Lol

5'3" and in the 130's? You're basically living my dreams/goals right now. *pulls up chair* tell me everything.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Great job!! I'm all for the heavy lifting. And yes...don't worry about the scale! I weigh more than I used to at my lightest, but I'm way thinner. Go figure!

:flowerforyou:
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    LOVE it!!! Awesome Job!!!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    :flowerforyou:

fantastic work
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    You look awesome! 13 lbs well earned! Great job love!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    You look fantastic!

:drinker:
  • tackie8383
    tackie8383 Posts: 59 Member
    Would you mind sharing you lifing routine?
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    AHHHHH! I would love to look as 'manly' as you! :wink: Superb work!! You're officially on my inspiration list :)
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Holy crap, you look insane!! Nice work and perserverance!
  • OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member
    That's every bit of Sexy right there. Looking Hot! :love:
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Wowzer! Great job!
  • _firecracker_
    _firecracker_ Posts: 185 Member
    You look awesome chick! Good mention of the weight fluctuation. Girls need to know that sometimes the scale must go up to look hotter. Keep it up!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    You look awesome!!! congrats. I am just reading the NRoL4W and am going to start lifting. Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!