She hid her Gun where....?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow...just...wow...not sure what to say....bath salts maybe? Bad acid trip? I mean...aliens...and the gun up her you know what...interesting article I will say...

Megan:)
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You know, they make these interesting things nowadays to hold stuff. Pockets?

Or a purse

They even make these awesome contraptions that you put the gun in and carry it.... I think they called them holsters...

But hey a Vagina seems to works just as good now a days
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    As a guy this leads to wanting more information. Not about this particular case, but ladies is it common to store a lot of stuff in there? Car keys? Phone? Maybe the latest copy of US Weekly?

If true, I find it completely unfair. Not only do you have purses, cleavage and other 'additional storage space' that guys don't have, now this?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Work in a correctional facility for a day!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    As a guy this leads to wanting more information. Not about this particular case, but ladies is it common to store a lot of stuff in there? Car keys? Phone? Maybe the latest copy of US Weekly?

If true, I find it completely unfair. Not only do you have purses, cleavage and other 'additional storage space' that guys don't have, now this?

Maybe for some, but not for all! Even after 2 kiddos not much has changed if anything at all.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    mines under the pillow, all the time
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The worst part of it was, the gun was a rifle.
    :sick:
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Wait a minute...If he is the only witness, how does anyone know it was actually inside her vagina? Did ANY officer take the time to smell the gun before sealing it in an evidence bag?? UGH, such careless mistakes!! No wonder so many guilty people slip through the criminal justice system. *sighs*
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    mines under the pillow, all the time

I have a bat beside my bed
    a couple of knives hid ( I had a rape scare a few yrs ago and a knife helped keep him at bay until the cops arrived)
    and my husband leaves a gun for me when he's at work

But, notta one are in the "whispering eye"
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    jerryspringer.jpg
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options
    Would've been an even better story if she had been able to pull the trigger while it was stashed...that would take some talent
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Work in a correctional facility for a day!
    Haha! I'm certain this is 100% true.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Probably an M&P Pantyshield.

I'll wait over in the corner for the 2-3 MFPers that will get the joke...
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Lol...I love these stories
    http://news.yahoo.com/she-hid-her-gun-where-104500530--politics.html

Consider: On the morning of Jan. 4, Jennifer McCarthy, 48, a Santa Fe, N.M., artist and former wife of Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist Cormac McCarthy, was arrested on felony assault charges after her boyfriend claimed she threatened him and pulled a Smith & Wesson handgun out of her vagina, according to a Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Department document published by The Smoking Gun.

jenny_mccarthy-13281.jpg

What?
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Huh...I'm not really sure what else to say...too many questions...:laugh:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute...If he is the only witness, how does anyone know it was actually inside her vagina? Did ANY officer take the time to smell the gun before sealing it in an evidence bag?? UGH, such careless mistakes!! No wonder so many guilty people slip through the criminal justice system. *sighs*

They could still swab it for dna...