name definitions on Urban Dictionary

Options
Have you ever looked at what your name means? I'll start. I like my #5 definition :)

Kenndra: One unique, amazing girl. has the best personailty. laughs at anything & almost everthing. most trusting, innocent girl you'll ever know! filled with one HUGE heart and will never hurt you. knows how to have a great time, fun to be with, loves the smell of pumpkin scented things, beautiful and attractive! everything one can hope & want in someone to spend your life with! that's her!

Kendra=Angel

Replies

• reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My definition said I was an angel too *shrugs*
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Sharyn - The Queen of Rock (sorry into R&B...LOL), or I'm the queen of rocking :wink: a social butterfly, the girl with the flare in all of the air. The person you want to spend your weekends with ... HA; yup!!! Someone who pisses excellence in the morning, also would like to drop a Mother ****er (OMG so true); usually likes to travel / party. The travel part is true; party (not into drinking / smoking ... but love to mingle !!)

Nickname - SHAY: The girl that everyone would kill to be. Super pretty, smart, honest, nice and very cool . She's your basic over-achiever and one of the best friends you'll ever know. She is naturally attractive, typically in good shape and loves sports. She can have a piercing cold glare if you piss her off and will use it to her advantage. She seems shy but once you get to know her she is usually very funny and talkative. She is reliable and doesn't put up with anyone's **** !!!

MY NICKNAME IS SO ME !!!! Whew whooo !!! Urban nailed it !
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Penny
    A girl whom is defined as being the most amazing in the world.

LOVE IT!!

ETA: That was the first one on the list. I went back and read some of the others and they are just plain awful.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My first name is Michael; my nickname is Road Dog

Road Dog
    Running buddies; people you hang out with, go to concerts with and in general, cause mayhem with. Good friends you can count on to head off on a road trip at the last minute.

Michael
    A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Melodie is the coolest name spelled with an "ie". shes awesome and cool and has great taste in everything. she speaks her mind and loves her friends. she loves to walk around outside and make a fool of herself. she seems shy at first but will open up. she doesnt know how to express her feeling well so she hides them. good luck getting her to trust you.

Look at melodie making a fool of herself...again
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My top 3

1. Corey
    awesomest name in the world

2. Corey
    Slang Cockney word for penis :laugh:

3. Corey
    a very hot and sexy person.
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh man!!

Benoit

To go ape**** and kill your whole family and self.

May eventually replace the word kamikaze.

"Did you hear? He totally went benoit on everybody."

"Dont make me go benoit up in here."
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Name
    Samantha
    Usually a name for a person that is a walking Goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act but she gets around.

Nickname:
    Sam means the name of one person who is:
    Super
    At
    Masterbation

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Adrienne

#6 Beautiful, smart, fun, random, the type girl that you can't help but smile around, the girl you always look at first when she's in a crowd. This is a girl with extreme beauty and an amazing personality. The one you look to when lonely, bored, or sad. She is always fun and trustworthy. The type of girl any man could fall for. The one special type of person around you.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Laura:

Laura

3. A girl who is awesome in every way, can be shy at times and crazy (especially when she is sugar high) the next, but is always a fun person to be around. She likes to make lists and keep everything in order. She loves to be creative with her stories she writes, and takes too many photos on her camera. She loves to hang out with a group of friends at all times. Reading is her favorite pastime, and she barely ever misses a tv show. You will never regret ever meeting a Laura. She likes to keep everything in order, and makes sure everythings in its place, except not really :). She loves to make up one syllable words and languages out of these words. Her favorite number is 4 and she is really good at remembering numbers. Best Traits: can keep secrets when she wants to, can always cheer people and friends up, knows the right moment when a friends in need.

4. Laura

-Sex on legs
    -Tiger in the bedroom
    -Waiscoast is TEH SEX
    -Adorable
    -Possibly the rudest person you will EVER meet
    -Cute. END OF.
    You cant live life without a Laura there to cheer you up.

Rudest person ever? :angry: :grumble: Well, I suppose I can forgive Urban Dictionary for that for the "sex on legs" comment, LOL ;)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    i'm a toilet or a client...I hate this game...:grumble:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Krysten

One of those rare individuals who is damn near perfect, and whose only flaws are endearingly endearing. Usually drop dead-gorgeous with a fantastic rear end; has the ability to levitate on demand.

Who was that goddess that just floated by?
    Oh that was just Krysten.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I looked at it, but I distinctly remember some reference to my big, juicy ba-donk-a-donk.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Oh God. The spelling! It hurts my eyes!
    1. The sexiest girl you'll ever meet, also amazing in bed!

2. The correct way too spell the name Rachael.

3. A smart, independent girl, who avoids drama at all costs. She is a tru friend and will help you id you need it. Although she has her moents of *****iness she is a beautiful girl all the way through

4. A very nice name that can be defined as a stunning girl. Mostly rachael is spelled with no "A" but this is a different type. If a name does not have an "A" then it is Jewssh but if it does the name is not Jewish

5. a brown eyed ,brown haired beauty.hates drama,and is very independent.outgoing and loves to flirt.doesnt care what people think of her,and is smart.laughs at everything,and trys making jokes,enjoys the company of others.is a better lover than fighter but can beat your *kitten*.has alot of friends.loves to act like a ganster

6. probly the nicest girl youu will ever meet shes funny stunning and kwl to hav a laff wiv! the prettiest nicest kewlest hottest smartest and all around best girl ull ever meet!!!!

If I EVER type like that, the person that catches it is allowed to slap me silly.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    MacKenzie:

A beautiful girl. the name MacKenzie itself means 'little princess.' she's quick-witted and very funny, she can be very charming. she also can be the biggest ***** you'll know,and doesn't take **** from anyone. she's a little crazy,but in the end you love her anyway.

How completely true! :flowerforyou:
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Georgie: An extremely cool girl with an extremely cool laugh. Loves Bacon.

I think they nailed it. I do bloody love bacon.
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Roseanne
    - a caring, wonderful, and beautiful girl.
    - very good-looking
    - will do anything for anyone.
    - always puts others first
    - a great friend (you will never find a greater friend)
    - people take her for granted

- fun loving
    - an all over awesome chick
    - How hot is that chick!

- Yeah, she has the whole package!

- Her name must be Roseanne!

Okay, I'm loving it!!!
  • junglejane12
    Options
    I would love it more if they stopped calling me short for weed!

jane
    short term name for marijuana...people who smoke pot often love Jane's

the name of the most beautiful woman in the world, other woman were so jelous of Jane's that they made up a term for Jane's calling them plain because it rhymed and made them feel better about themselves cause they were not names jane and they are ugly.

janes are always the girls with the sense of humor in any group

jane's can also be that girl that had a crush on you in high school but you never dated, then she shows up at the reunion lookin all hot and successfull, then you kick your self in the *kitten* for not being nicer to her because now she is hot and wont give you the time of day.

jane's are better then everyone, and are usually associated with class and wealth and beauty

the hot girl next door that you grew up next too is always named, or should always be named jane
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My name is Chrissy, this is what I got. mostly true, some most definitely not!
    Beautiful
    Amazing listener
    Always has great shoes
    Has more problems than she lets anyone know about
    A shoulder to cry on
    Tends to fall for the wrong guys
    Funny
    Impossible not to love
    Often mistaken for a slut
    Means what she says
    Adored by guys
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Melynda -

The Most Beautiful girl in the world. She is very loyal to those she loves, and pushes out the ones she doesn't love. She has great walls to keep you out, but once she lets you in, you will have the most loyal and perfect friend and/or girlfriend in a Melynda. She just simply rocks putting it simple. She makes an extremly great partner to be with. You will always have a good time with this girl..