New Years Resolution - One Week Later Achievements

Options
It's been one week since New Years and all the resolutions set towards weight loss.

Rather than waiting until the final destination to celebrate and take pride in ourselves, we should cherish the stepping stones of the process. Whatever they may be.

So what are some accomplishments you have succeeded in completing this week? Big or small. Maybe you lost five pounds? Maybe the pain that was originally in your ankles has lessened, or, disappeared completely? Maybe you were able to get off of a medication? Or possibly just got more sleep/more vegetables/less fat?

Please share your achievements of the week. (Or any achievement; this thread isn't just for people who set New Year's Resolutions to lose weight.)

For me this week I lost eight pounds and 2 inches around my waist, half an inch around my hips, and an inch and a half around my chest. I succeeded in introducing a lot more vegetables into my diet, and discovered broccoli.

Replies

• mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I lost 9.6 pounds in the first 9 days. I notice my stomach is smaller and I have also started eating more fruits and veggies.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 lbs of holiday weight and got a FitBit One. I used a BodyMedia Core last year but wanted a simple pocket pedometer now.
  • rella_1003
    rella_1003 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I managed to exercise consistently for the whole week, major achievement for me because I have panic disorder and I couldn't exercise before without having to stop because I thought I was going to have a panic attack!