Half way there (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I drink an obscene amount of water. 18-24 cups during the work day.

First of all, you look great and are very inspiring, I have a stupid question tho, how do you drink that much water and not pee every twenty minutes, I try sometimes to do the recommended amounts at work but I got a few funny looks at a recent meeting where I had to excuse myself a few times, and ppl occasionally ask if I am feeling ok.
  • hithisisili
    hithisisili Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    nice job! You look great.Hope you accomplish your goal.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! How tall are you if I may ask? I started at 265 and was done to 202 but gained this past holiday...now its the winding down time.....we have similar final goal weights. Just curious as I am 5'6 1/2.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Woowsers! :flowerforyou: You look fantastic, congratulations on your lifestyle change!! I read ever word on your post and you are an inspiration, WTG! You truly are BADASS!:glasses:

Cheers:drinker:
  • Mehutchinson17
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing ... You look absolutely positively gorgeous!! Congratulations!!
  • Yakinnw
    Yakinnw Posts: 15
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman, and you look great regardless, but WOW…Great job!
  • JillyBadass
    JillyBadass Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wowee! I'm overwhelmed with the response!! I'm glad you guys have gotten inspiration from my story, because you've given it right back to me! You all completely rock! Thanks again for all the wonderful words!

Kateanne- I am, in fact, in the bathroom every 20 minutes (it seems). My job is such that I'm up and walking around the office a lot so stopping in the ladies happens very often on those trips. If anyone asks questions, just proudly tell them you drink a ridiculous amount of water. Most people WISH they drank a lot of water, but they drink crap! ;)

Poesch- I'm 5'8", 32 years old. You've done an amazing job yourself!! Way to go!!
  • msdeb424
    msdeb424 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and determination are paying off. You look so healthy and happy! :smile: :smokin:
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So awesome! You look amazing thanks to all of YOUR hard work. Be proud!
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You rock every time i read something you write all I can see is me. Same thing weight watcher twice husband not involved and has no desire pretty active but not losing weight. But now so much more focused on what goes in my mouth and still trying to be more active. Thanks for posting especially the pics it helps someone like me see it is possible and it can be done with hard work and determination. I so want to be down 56 pounds by the end of the year to be under 200 pounds. Any way great Job!!!
  • jscupp1016
    jscupp1016 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You have just inspired me to work harder! What an amazing story and success!
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Amazing job! Thank you soo much more the pics and advice it really motivated me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!