Wii Just Dance 3

I have just gotten back to working out a lot and was wondering how many calories do you burn doing the Wii Just Dance 3? I don't have a heart rate monitor and didn't use the Just Sweat portion.

Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• jerney623
    jerney623 Posts: 19 Member
    I use the Wii Just Dance 2 and calculate calories by using the website http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
    to calculate all kinds of activities. Also MFP has a few dance options for exercise already and I use that too
  • sunryzer
    sunryzer Posts: 31 Member
    I'm doing Just Dance 2014 and my heartrate monitor shows me burning around 1,000 calories for 90 minutes of play (about double what the game reports).

I hope that helps :)
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    I have just gotten back to working out a lot and was wondering how many calories do you burn doing the Wii Just Dance 3? I don't have a heart rate monitor and didn't use the Just Sweat portion.

Any help would be appreciated!

I'm doing Just Dance 2014 and Zumba World Party on the XboxOne because of it's superior tracking. I would venture to guess that every song is about 20 cals, but really intense ones are about 30 cals. For me it takes about 4 songs or sometimes 5 songs to burn off 100 cals. An hour of dancing is going to be about 400 cals. 500 if you're really moving your parts/arms/hips, otherwise use 400 cals for an hour.

I am using a HRM btw, the epulse2.
  • jerney623
    jerney623 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm doing Just Dance 2014 and my heartrate monitor shows me burning around 1,000 calories for 90 minutes of play (about double what the game reports).

I hope that helps :)

Just keep in mind that weight and gender affects amount burned per minute of exercise