Out of Denial

Options
I've been using MFP on and off for a while. Time to get serious. These 5 pounds that crept up aren't just water weight! I know that's not a huge amount but best get that before it becomes 15. I've also decided to get down to less than what I was before.

Replies

• 1cafeaulait
    1cafeaulait Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! The pounds just kind of slowly crept up out of nowhere, I'd like to lose 20 lbs for starters for health reasons. Good for you for bring proactive! I'm hoping I'll find plenty of motivation and inspiration on MFP!
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP on and off for a while. Time to get serious. These 5 pounds that crept up aren't just water weight! I know that's not a huge amount but best get that before it becomes 15. I've also decided to get down to less than what I was before.

And I thought the 80 pounds that crept up on me was water weight for 6 years lol :D
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options

And I thought the 80 pounds that crept up on me was water weight for 6 years lol :D
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Good for you catching it before it gets out of hand!! We can justify & deny anything….great you are being HONEST with yourself!! :wink:
  • miclmiller
    miclmiller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It happens to the best of us! Keep up the good work!
  • MadeinChelseaGirl
    MadeinChelseaGirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am exactly on the same boat!